This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Preds up 3-0 in the 'peg. Game 7 in Smashville should be top quality entertainment Thursday.

I'd guess Tampa/Caps will kick it off Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      I love the pictures of crying Pens fans. You just won the Cup twice in a row. You don't get to cry. I mean maybe about living in PA but not anything hockey-related. :P
      pens are not located in PA.... geez already
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Forsberg does not want to golf just yet...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Forsberg does not want to golf just yet...
          I'm not sure the hockey world can handle a Nashville/Vegas WCF. Talk about a nonstop party.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            I'm not sure the hockey world can handle a Nashville/Vegas WCF. Talk about a nonstop party.
            Note to self: Buy stock in booze in morning ...
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

By Adam Gold, 99.9 The Fan host
              RALEIGH, N.C. — Former Carolina Hurricanes captain and current assistant coach Rod Brind'Amour has reached an agreement to become the next head coach of the team, multiple sources confirmed to 99.9 The Fan's Adam Gold.

Brind'Amour, 47, played for the Hurricanes from 1999 to 2010 and captained the 2006 Stanley Cup champions.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I always find watching the Stanley Cup playoffs to be an educational experience. Thanks to Volkswagen, this year I've learned that in the event a cataclysmically sized meteor is headed directly for my house, one of the first things I should pack in my car as I head out of town is the door to the freezer on my refrigerator. Hey, who knew?
                sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Anyone looking for a new home?
                  https://www.realtor.com/news/celebri...-rink-mansion/
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    A full sized rink costs $10MM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                      I always find watching the Stanley Cup playoffs to be an educational experience. Thanks to Volkswagen, this year I've learned that in the event a cataclysmically sized meteor is headed directly for my house, one of the first things I should pack in my car as I head out of town is the door to the freezer on my refrigerator. Hey, who knew?
                      Don’t forget ripping the TV off the wall, without any of the cords. Oh, and your 4-cylinder VW can clearly outrun said meteor, since you’re the ONLY one on the road, and NOBODY else has thought of evacuating.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        A full sized rink costs $10MM.
                        Well, this rink looks to only be 40x120. So 1/3 of $10MM, plus the land and house... $5MM seems fair.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                          It's always funny when you see this type of quote in a southeast Denver suburb: "The private lot has incredible views of the surrounding mountains..."

FYI, there are no mountains near Parker and it certainly is not "surrounded" by them.

Comment

I woke up at 3:15 AM, came here, saw the Caps had won...

Is the end nigh?
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                              It's always funny when you see this type of quote in a southeast Denver suburb: "The private lot has incredible views of the surrounding mountains...
                              FYI, there are no mountains near Parker and it certainly is not "surrounded" by them.
                              Actually, there are mountains that you could see from Parker on a clear day. The problem is there is never a clear day in Denver. It sits in a natural smog bowl, and especially given the thin air, there's a perpetual haze. Also, Denver is between you and the mountains, so to look at the mountains, you need to look at a big, ugly city.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                                Actually, there are mountains that you could see from Parker on a clear day. The problem is there is never a clear day in Denver. It sits in a natural smog bowl, and especially given the thin air, there's a perpetual haze. Also, Denver is between you and the mountains, so to look at the mountains, you need to look at a big, ugly city.
                                And then a wildfire starts in Canada and all the smoke blows south for the next week...and then the upslope moisture stockpiling over the Rockies kicks in and afternoon rush hour looks like the ending of Shawshank Redemption...

There's a reason I'm known for the hashtag #300daysofsunshine around these parts.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X