X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Last night's game, and the rest of the Ducks offseason, was televised on the Golf Channel
    On the family of channels that make up the NBC Networks ...
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      NBC Sports with a **** show of scheduling
      Wednesday night is feature show night on USA. They want to milk as much ratings from the future Mrs. Prince Harry as possible.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Wednesday night is feature show night on USA. They want to milk as much ratings from the future Mrs. Prince Harry as possible.
        Have they announced how they're going to gracefully exit the princess from Pearson Hartman Specter Litt?
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Have they announced how they're going to gracefully exit the princess from Pearson Hartman Specter Litt?
          She and Mike were talking in last week's ep about going somewhere and opening a free legal clinic. She suggested Iceland!
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            I would love Harry having a cameo at the Mike/Rachel wedding.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              I would love Harry having a cameo at the Mike/Rachel wedding.
              That would be awesome.
              Better would be to have Lewis "dis" him for being a nobody and kick him out of a seat.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Um, is that from King James or the USCCB version?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Apparently preaching Matthews 3:4 worked.

Bergeron is a scratch tonight for the Bs.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      That’s the future Duchess of Sussex.

Also, Monday and Tuesday USA has Raw and Smackdown. Though why not on CNBC I don’t know.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        That’s the future Duchess of Sussex.
                        Princess Henry? Oh those Brits ... < facepalm >

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Ovechkin called it before game 3. Said they will be tied at 2 games apiece when they go back home. Tonight’s game was never in doubt. All tied at 2 games apiece.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Apparently preaching Matthews 3:4 worked.

Bergeron is a scratch tonight for the Bs.
                            Or not.
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              Ovechkin called it before game 3. Said they will be tied at 2 games apiece when they go back home. Tonight’s game was never in doubt. All tied at 2 games apiece.
                              If they hadn't swept at CBJ would Ovie be a Cap next season? That's one of those predictions fans don't let go of.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                While I admit to not thinking this thing would be 2-all after the way it started, I would be more impressed with Ovechkin if he said "we're gonna win the series" and not just that it will be tied when we go home. If they drop the next two, no one will remember they won 3 and 4 on the road. If they lose in 7, the only reason anyone will remember will be that Washington lost another series clinching game at home (something that's already happened 3 times this decade, including a couple of game 7s). I've always like Ovechkin and hope they pull it out. Maybe winning a series after the way this one started might be enough to get them over the 2nd round hump.

Comment

Working...
                                X