This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

J.T. Miller expected to be included to TBL.

Comment

@TSNBobMcKenzie: I’m hearing TB sending to NYR: Libor Hajek, Brett Howden, Vladislav Nemestnikov, 2018 1st round pick, conditional second round pick. Confirmation to follow.

@FriedgeHNIC: Draft picks in NYR/TB deal. There is a first in 2018 and a second-rounder that becomes a first if TB wins the Stanley Cup this year or next
      Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 02-26-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Tampa’s roster is absolutely loaded with talent and depth. Crazy.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Tampa’s roster is absolutely loaded with talent and depth. Crazy.
          And the farm system isn't exactly empty either.

Comment

Tommy Wingels from the dumping Blackhawks (sniff) to the Bruins for a 5th round pick. Ouch.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              Tommy Wingels from the dumping Blackhawks (sniff) to the Bruins for a 5th round pick. Ouch.
              Heard rumors he wants to come back and sign in Chicago come July 1, FWIW.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                tatar to lv for 1st (2018), 2nd (2019), 3rd (2021) picks.
                Okay, sure.

Comment

The more I think about that move, the more I like it. Tats is never going to be a star player, just a solid 25 goal/50 point guy that a "win now" team needs on their second or third line to provide scoring depth for a deep playoff run (which he has yet to prove he can even produce during). The Wings definitely aren't in "win now" mode; they aren't even in "make the playoffs" mode. So this is a "mini-tank" move to try and solidify a Top 10 draft pick (which they should use on a defenseman, if possible), plus another late 1st round pick.

Comment

Make that 5 in a row for the Wild after pounding the Blues 8-3 tonight. Staal with the hatty. On to Arizona Thursday.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      Make that 5 in a row for the Wild after pounding the Blues 8-3 tonight. Staal with the hatty. On to Arizona Thursday.
                      The Blues are a hot mess right now.

The most impressive thing recently is the Zucker-Staal-Granlund line having 26 points over the last three games.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        The Blues are a hot mess right now.

The most impressive thing recently is the Zucker-Staal-Granlund line having 26 points over the last three games.
                        The Blues are in the Yeo Swoon. Something he was supposed to learn how to avoid from Hitchcock last year. Didn't work.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It’s happening!

Seattle NHL reaches 25,000 ticket deposits in 30 minutes.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            27 minutes more than it would have taken Portland.

But in the end I'd prefer to see Seattle be the ones who get raped. Portland is still pleasant.

Is this going to be expansion or Phoenix?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Expansion.

I really hope they go something Pacific Northwest themed. Ideally, something like the Thunderbirds of the WHL.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Expansion.

I really hope they go something Pacific Northwest themed. Ideally, something like the Thunderbirds of the WHL.
                                They should absolutely buy the Thunderbirds name. Perfect name, color scheme, and sweaters, and fits right in with the Seahawks / PNW native motif.

Also the Winter Hawks can beat them as the T-Birds when we get roped in after Florida collapses.

But I'm sure they will pick something hip and moronic. For the kids!
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X