This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Wings just traded Mrazek to Philly for a 2018 conditional 4th and a 2019 conditional 3rd.

Comment

Comment

Ken Holland today, "I don't believe in massive rebuilds."

Please retire, Kenny.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Please retire, Kenny.
          If only we had a Hall of Famer that turned into a great GM in Tampa Bay...
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Please retire, Kenny.
            What precisely is 12th place in the conference if not something in need of a massive rebuild?
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

FWIW Lyon starting in goal for the Flyers tonight, not Mrazek.
              Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

Nosex scored in Vegas. I find that a contradiction.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Champagne room is a good player; been a fan of his since his days with the Grand Rapids Griffins.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Champagne room is a good player; been a fan of his since his days with the Grand Rapids Griffins.
                    I see what you did there.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

We have a trade
                      To BOS Rick Nash (NYR retain 50% salary)
                      To NYR: Ryan Spooner, Matt Beleskey (BOS retains 50%), Ryan Lindgren, 2018 1st rounder, 2019 7th rounder
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Dammit. Save some trading for tomorrow when we can legally watch TSN Tradecenre simulcast on ESPN3 for the first time ever.

And with it being broadcast on ESPN3, that means no more needing to find shady links to someone rebroadcasting the TSN feed on YouTube live for us Americans.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          We have a trade
                          To BOS Rick Nash (NYR retain 50% salary)
                          To NYR: Ryan Spooner, Matt Beleskey (BOS retains 50%), Ryan Lindgren, 2018 1st rounder, 2019 7th rounder
                          That seems like an awful lot for Nash.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

We have a trade
                            To TOR: Tomas Pkekanec (MTL retains 50%) and Kyle Baum
                            To MTL: Rinat Valiev, Kerby Rychel and Toronto’s second round draft pick in 2018.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Rangers to finally retire Jean Ratelle's No. 19 tonight.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Rangers to finally retire Jean Ratelle's No. 19 tonight.
                                Hear Hear!! Pure class!!

Meanwhile...
                                @Sportsnet: The #Senators have waived Alex Burrows, Johnny Oduya and newly signed Jim O'Brien.

http://sprtsnt.ca/2oxdfe1
                                https://***********/Sportsnet/status...284097/photo/1
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X