This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

NHL Capo de tutti Capi Gary Bettman on WFAN (NYC). His remarks on player safety are frightening.

https://wfan.radio.com/articles/news...ons-are-unfair
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Tough start for the Flyers...
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        How is it a "tough start" for the Flyers, when apparently nobody told them the game started yet?!

Comment

@INCH: You’d have a liver the size of a trash can lid if you covered a Nashville-Vegas series. https://twitter.com/ppietrangelo/sta...52007103033344
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Quite the pregame in Vegas.

Vegas gets on the board early, announced as Theodore, though it appeared Bellemare tipped it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Quite the pregame in Vegas.

Vegas gets on the board early, announced as Theodore, though it appeared Bellemare tipped it.
              Had heard about this from some coworkers who went to a game earlier in the season, that * is nutty.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

While it sucks for Canada that TSN lost the rights at least we get people like Gord Miller, Chris Cuthbert, and Ray Ferraro to call games.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

On a night where the Thrashers/Jets franchise gets their first playoff win, the Golden Knights do so as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    On a night where the Thrashers/Jets franchise gets their first playoff win, the Golden Knights do so as well.
                    Of course they play Viva Las Vegas...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Would love to see a game in Vegas.. looks like such a party haha.
                      AF 99

Comment

I should’ve watched more of the Jets this year. I knew they were good and could score, but they play a fun style of hockey. Wow.
                        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Failing bird boy Dave Hakstol forgot to tell his team the game started! Sad!

Comment

Math
                            lim CapsWins(x) = 0
                            x -> 8
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Drew Doughty gets 1 game
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Marchand now kissing opponents
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/twitter/s...87699918196736
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X