This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Suter likely broke his leg tonight...that sound you hear is the Wild's season being flushed.
    The Suter hates won’t mind. With Spurgeon out and now Suter it could get ugly on the backend. Ouch
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Suter likely broke his leg tonight...that sound you hear is the Wild's season being flushed.
      They're done.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vegas has clinched the Pacific Division. Who knocks them out of the playoffs?
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Vegas has clinched the Pacific Division. Who knocks them out of the playoffs?
          It won't be the Capitals. Jets
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Though this goal is freaking sweet.

https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/w...-is-1824238534
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

The Sedin's announce this will be their final season. 3 game farewell tour.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                The Sedin's announce this will be their final season. 3 game farewell tour.
                https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/dan...er/c-297574270
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Marchand fined $5K for cross checking Andrew MacDonald. Punk with money to burn.

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Marchand fined $5K for cross checking Andrew MacDonald. Punk with money to burn.

That'll show him! Tsk Tsk Brad, we can't have you pulling stunts like this. Give us 5k and we'll forgive you for the umpteenth time. Just DON'T do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post

I just don’t get it. He’s incredibly talented. One of the best in the NHL. He’s also my most hated NHL player. Absolutely disgusting. Consistently taking liberties with an intent to injure. No respect for his opponents or the game of Hockey. He’s embarassing.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Surgery for Suter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          I just don’t get it. He’s incredibly talented. One of the best in the NHL. He’s also my most hated NHL player. Absolutely disgusting. Consistently taking liberties with an intent to injure. No respect for his opponents or the game of Hockey. He’s embarassing.
                          Probably because 877,000 out of like 25 million isn’t much of a deterrent and the league needs to step up their punishment if they actually care about player safety (they don’t).

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            Matt Cooke/Raffi Torres with talent...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Zetterberg has no plans to retire yet.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Zetterberg has no plans to retire yet.

*sigh*
                                He's only 37 - that's like 25 in Red Wings Years.

Honestly, I thought he had his best season in several years last year (not that being the best player on a mediocre team was enough, but still). Seems like age and other circumstances have caused him to regress again this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X