BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    ACC Championship Game highlights and recap: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...yracuse-orange
    Cripes! If Syracuse is Southern Canada, what the heck is Potsdam or Burlington??
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Does Watt drive a Tesla or a Volt?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Does Watt drive a Tesla or a Volt?
        Neither, she uses inline skates and is faster with her own power than both of those vehicles.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Cripes! If Syracuse is Southern Canada, what the heck is Potsdam or Burlington??
          Canada! Haha
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
            Grant, let me know when you'd like to revisit the topic of Northeastern being really good and a threat to BC winning HEA.
            It does not happen often but it appears I may have been mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              It does not happen often but it appears I may have been mistaken
              Admittedly, Maine has been much better than I expected.

As for this season as a whole, it kind of feels like a movie that I've seen before. Wisconsin is the No. 1 team and it is inevitable that it will win. BC doesn't lose any games, so it is a foregone conclusion that the Eagles will be the champs if they don't have to play Wisconsin. It kind of makes me want to rush out and buy Clarkson futures.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                As for this season as a whole, it kind of feels like a movie that I've seen before.
                It really does, doesn't it

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                  Neither, she uses inline skates and is faster with her own power than both of those vehicles.
                  Considering the brisk pace of the game nowadays, I'm amazed she can keep her ion the puck.

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                    Considering the brisk pace of the game nowadays, I'm amazed she can keep her ion the puck.
                    OH NlCE ONE

Comment

Grant is getting 4 years of quotes and bon mots via the posters. We should all get a attribution.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                        It kind of makes me want to rush out and buy Clarkson futures.
                        So far, this season makes me want to trade volatility rather than delta.

Comment

SLU applied a lot of impendence to the normal bc offensive flow and really put a damping factor on bc slew rate.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

BC unplugged
                            Clarkson mauled
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I can see both positive and negative from this experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by genbeau View Post
                                i can see both positive and negative from this experience.
                                ac/dc?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X