....What is the 17? Lol
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
      It sure feels that way although I would give the nod to the fighting nurses in a preseason poll.
      after looking at rosters, ironically given recent team, this may be Boston College's year
      D is the biggest question, but they have a veteran goalie with good playoff experience and lots of young but talented forwards
      and although another cupcake joins the league, Boston U should give them good competition and may have a good run at the title themselves

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        BC's schedule is up and OH MY GOD ALL OF OUR HOME GAMES ARE GOING TO BE ON ESPN3

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS
        BC streamed all of its games before for free right? How is this different?

Comment

Originally posted by EastFan1 View Post
          Isn't ESPN 3 an actual tv channel or just a web entity?
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Yeah I'll do a poll. I enjoy it too.

....What is the 17? Lol
            It came from discussion of the UND women's program being shuttered and I think, if I remember it correctly, one of the UND men's posters sarcastically referred to the "17" who post on the women's forum.
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by EastFan1 View Post
              No, the last couple years it wasn't free, you had to subscribe. This is free as long as your cable provider has ESPN, and really more importantly will give much, much more exposure because the games will be promoted on the WatchESPN homepage and app.

It's not directly on TV -- but it's much easier to put on your HDTV via Chromecast or your internet-to-TV thing of choice.
              Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 09-15-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

It came from discussion of the UND women's program being shuttered and I think, if I remember it correctly, one of the UND men's posters sarcastically referred to the "17" who post on the women's forum.
                It sure was nice of those UND anti-women's hockey fans to stop by, though

Comment

It is...

Also, is there going to be a weekly poster poll again this year. I'm in...but I suppose it depends if the rest of the"17" want it, right?
                  #14 here...I'm in.

Comment

17 might be pretty accurate actually haha

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                      #14 here...I'm in.
                      I'm #1! I'm #1!
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

17 might be pretty accurate actually haha
                        From a BC poster's perspective...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjEPHvDxZQ

Comment

Recap of the exhibition, some low-def highlights. Watts is incredible. This is going to be a fun year!

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ian-university

Comment

Recap of the exhibition, some low-def highlights. Watts is incredible. This is going to be a fun year!

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ian-university
                            Thanks for doing this...Nice to see some highlights. I'd comment about how bad Lauretian looked defensively but as you say, put it in the context of an exhibition and the egg that BU laid and it's all good.

Comment

I'd comment about how bad Lauretian looked defensively but as you say, put it in the context of an exhibition and the egg that BU laid and it's all good.
                              Ha yes -- honestly the biggest thing I noticed was a huge difference between the two teams in skating ability. Laurentian was really outclassed.

The skating disparity in particular seemed to be why the LU defense looked so bad. BC forced them into really poor positions.

I don't expect that disparity against the NCAA teams... But I mean like you said, it was a positive warm up and it's better than the alternative haha
                              Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 09-28-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Short Q&A with Coach Crowley: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...-katie-crowley

Comment

Working...
                                X