This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Is this always the convention? That would help a little.

I've always wanted beltways to be labeled C and A ("Clockwise" and "Anti-clockwise") instead of directions. I can never remember whether I'm going clockwise when I'm on the f-cking Beltway.
    I was in the Cook Islands in September. The main island, Rarotonga, has a ring road. Almost the only road. Anyway, there are two buses- anti clockwise and clickwise. I thought it was aptly names

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Is this always the convention? That would help a little.

I've always wanted beltways to be labeled C and A ("Clockwise" and "Anti-clockwise") instead of directions. I can never remember whether I'm going clockwise when I'm on the f-cking Beltway.
      I mean if you can't remember which part of the loop has you going which way I don't think road signs are your biggest issue.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        It is because you're always driving in the rightmost lane.
        Holy sh-t. I never noticed that. It works with double loops too:

Outer loop, outer lane: A
        Outer loop, inner lane: C
        Inner loop, outer lane: A
        Inner loop, inner lane: C

Outer lanes always A
        Inner lanes always C

Wow. How have I never noticed that? That's pretty upsetting.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Man he obviously "lost it" and we need to better understand what caused him to act out!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Man he obviously "lost it" and we need to better understand what caused him to act out!
            Clearly he's antifa! Jade Helm told me so!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Clearly he's antifa! Jade Helm told me so!
              Christianity...the religion of peace!!!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Check his Facebook page! He probably liked a Bernie speech from a couple years back, so therefore he's a violent racist liberal Demoncrat!

Comment

Evidently now, if a tranny wants a kiss, you're obligated to partake, lest you be met with a leading question to try to classify you as discriminatory: https://www.infowars.com/singer-accu...m-transgender/

Comment

So angry right now. Angry.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/u...imes&smtyp=cur

A Louisiana teacher who stood up at a school board meeting and asked why the superintendent was getting a raise while educators and support staff were not was ejected from the room by a marshal, handcuffed on the floor and put into a patrol car.

The arrest on Monday of the teacher, Deyshia Hargrave, was recorded by local media station KATC-TV, and a 12-minute version was posted on YouTube. It was widely shared, generating comments online that appeared supportive of Ms. Hargrave, who is listed as an English teacher at Rene A. Rost Middle School in Vermilion Parish on the southern Louisiana coast.

Ms. LeBeouf, who voted against the renewal, said teachers had gone without a permanent raise in 10 years. She said Ms. Hargrave taught at Rene Rost Middle School, where she won a teacher of the year award in 2016.

“Superintendent, how are you going to take a raise” when classes have grown from 21 to 29 students? she asked. “And we have not gotten raises. How are you going to take that money, because it is basically taking it out of the pockets of teachers.”

A man on the board pounded a gavel. “Stop right now,” he said, saying her question was not germane.
                    Boardmember says question wasn't germane? **** you.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      It is fun to listen to google talk it out. "Take exit 41A onto Interstate 35 west south."
                      Mentioning talking GPS, imagine going to the town named "North East Maryland": from I-95 take Maryland 272 south to North East.

Yup, been there, done that.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Mentioning talking GPS, imagine going to the town named "North East Maryland": from I-95 take Maryland 272 south to North East.

Yup, been there, done that.
                        And then hence to Rising Sun
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Awful.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Look on the bright side. She's white so she's still alive.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Look on the bright side. She's white so she's still alive.
                              If she can, she should run for the school board.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Four games?!? Can that few Ohioans read?
                                https://www.si.com/more-sports/2018/...ensive-jerseys

Comment

Working...
                                X