• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Flat earth.
    No slave ships.

So what cause/claim will this one come up with to complete the trifecta?

http://www.statesman.com/entertainme...f4F1aRpHE8cNM/
    That level of outward stupidity and ignorance, is it real or performance art?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• The NYT profiled a Nazi, then tried to spin it that they didn't profile a Nazi.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/2...m.facebook.com

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/2...m.facebook.com
      Last edited by MissThundercat; 11-28-2017, 09:29 PM.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I have very few issues with what the times did.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't have an issue with that article. They didn't glorify or "normalize" him. To the contrary, they pointed out that he is a complete ******** when he can hide behind a keyboard, so it's likely that he played nicer for the NYT reporters and the public than he actually is.

Let's just all hope the two of them can't reproduce. Of course with our luck, she'll be as fertile as a rabbit and they'll crank out a dozen little Hitlers.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I don't have an issue with that article. They didn't glorify or "normalize" him. To the contrary, they pointed out that he is a complete ******** when he can hide behind a keyboard, so it's likely that he played nicer for the NYT reporters and the public than he actually is.

Let's just all hope the two of them can't reproduce. Of course with our luck, she'll be as fertile as a rabbit and they'll crank out a dozen little Hitlers.
            I'm glad the NYT wrote that article. It reported on what many in this country think. Is it promoting this thinking? Not in my opinion. It's reporting the attitudes of some people.

Am I glad people like this exist? Nope. Am I glad this guy was "exposed" (for lack of a better word)? Yes. I'd rather be able to see an open racist than a closeted one. I now know where you stand, and I can not associate with you.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The same NYT that wrote a piece about how Hitler was a vegetarian and detailed his daily life back in 1939, 12 days before he invaded Poland.

The article is a dumpster fire and didn’t tell us anything other than the fact that nazis exist and eat at Applebee’s. The editors should’ve just killed it.

I guess it’s the one thing I agree with Trump on, NYT is trash.
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-29-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                The same NYT that wrote a piece about how Hitler was a vegetarian and detailed his daily life back in 1939, 12 days before he invaded Poland.

The article is a dumpster fire and didn’t tell us anything other than the fact that nazis exist and eat at Applebee’s. The editors should’ve just killed it.

I guess it’s the one thing I agree with Trump on, NYT is trash.
                Then you're as dumb as Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Yes. I'd rather be able to see an open racist than a closeted one. I now know where you stand, and I can not associate with you.
                  I agree with this. Also it's harder to fight this kind of evil if we don't know its extent. There are still people in the DNC trapped in 1935 thinking the Democrats need to make inroads in the white underclass.

That ship has sunk; those people are lost forever to the reactionary right. Cut bait and move on. Articles like this pop the balloon that all poor uneducated whites need is for someone to teach them the Internationale. They're looking for a fuhrer, not a democracy. And white uneducated women are lost as well. They aren't looking for equal rights or better pay, they crave a Dominionist age they were brainwashed about in their tinkertoy homeschool. They will forever be with the Kinder, Küche, Kirche Republicans.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 11-29-2017, 07:00 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Then you're as dumb as Trump.
                    Says the guy defending a paper that sympathizes with Nazis, the irony.
                    Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-29-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Says the guy that's defending a paper that sympathizes with Nazis.
                      The NYT sympathizes with Nazis?

Um... you may not be familiar with their ownership.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nazi stories sell papers. A buck is a buck.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          The NYT sympathizes with Nazis?

Um... you may not be familiar with their ownership.
                          People do things that are against their own interests all the time. They've been normalizing Nazis including Hitler since 1939, maybe they should stop doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Let me guess, you also think the GOP is still the party of civil rights because Lincoln.

Comment

Yeah you got me!

Comment

Yeah you got me!
                                I appreciate that the NY Times has some warts but right now it is one of the most important US companies in existence. There is good reporting coming out of there and many other outlets right now. Reporting is having a renaissance of sorts.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X