X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So what? It is at the discretion of the company to make those decisions.
    So they should probably be consistent about how they do that then...

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      So they should probably be consistent about how they do that then...
      Sorry but A) I dont think the two things parallel and B) they dont have be consistent. If people dont like it they can quit.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Sorry but A) I dont think the two things parallel and B) they dont have be consistent. If people dont like it they can quit.
        They don't have to be consistent, but they open themselves up to potential discrimination claims if they're not. For instance the person fired was a woman. If the "*******" poster was a man (which is likely), she could argue sex discrimination. Not saying she'd win, but they are leaving themselves open to that attack.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          They don't have to be consistent, but they open themselves up to potential discrimination claims if they're not. For instance the person fired was a woman. If the "*******" poster was a man (which is likely), she could argue sex discrimination. Not saying she'd win, but they are leaving themselves open to that attack.
          It looks like the "libt-rd" poster was the owner, the guy who fired her.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Actually, she was fired because she put that picture up as her profile picture on Facebook. A violation of her company's social media policy.
            The kicker was she told her bosses it was her just in case she was recognized.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

At this point I might have fired her because she sounds incompetent.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                The kicker was she told her bosses it was her just in case she was recognized.
                Was it the yoga pants stretched to their limit, or the middle finger, that she thought would give her away to her bosses?
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  Was it the yoga pants stretched to their limit, or the middle finger, that she thought would give her away to her bosses?
                  Don't know. But she's got a bunch of job offers and a Go Fund Me page started by someone with the heading "thank you juli briskman" that's raised $19K so I imagine she'll enjoy her 15 minutes of fame and get back to her life.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Um. Ah. Er.
                    Somebody's gonna be triggered by this ... and rightly so.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...itler-11491742
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Is that state a "right to work" state? If so, they can fire her for the color of her bicycle helmet or socks.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

This brings all new meaning to "You're doing it wrong."

Ultimately, she admitted he’d been paying her for sex. Wallen had gone to the apartment on Oct. 21, and she shot him twice in the back of the head, “because he was performing (a sex act) wrong,” according to her statement. She left him for dead on the bedroom floor and took his wallet, the court document says.
                        Looking for a "mookie rating" on this story ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Well, ok then....
                          https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/41825f0...enced-for.html
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We love our Somalis... We love our Muslims too... https://www.infowars.com/must-see-vi...ll-of-america/

Comment

Humbug!

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Gift-giving is for your children. By the time they are teenagers, they should learn to simply enjoy the family time.

Comment

Working...
                                X