X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

http://www.newsweek.com/woman-fired-...torcade-702582

She gave the president the bird—then lost her job.

Juli Briskman, the Virginia cyclist who flipped off President Donald Trump's motorcade in October, said she was fired from her job because her employer found the gesture "lewd" and "obscene."

Briskman told HuffPost she got sacked after she changed her Facebook profile photo to the suddenly viral photo of the supposedly offensive gesture.
    He was on his way to play golf again. You know, that thing President Obama couldn't do but he can all the time.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Actually, she was fired because she put that picture up as her profile picture on Facebook. A violation of her company's social media policy.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah sorry she Darwined herself in this one.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And yet, she's already getting the ACLU involved...

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I see that. It's interesting to me that we have these policies in place yet the amount of spew on social media is beyond comprehension. Makes one wonder how many unemployed are on social media.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Somebody at the same place was posting on social media about "libt-rds." He still has his job.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Somebody at the same place was posting on social media about "libt-rds." He still has his job.
                So what? It is at the discretion of the company to make those decisions. If she doesnt want to get fired, dont make public a photo of you flipping off The Thief in Chief. We would say the same thing if she was posting InfoWars lies and her liberal job canned her.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  http://www.newsweek.com/woman-fired-...torcade-702582

He was on his way to play golf again. You know, that thing President Obama couldn't do but he can all the time.
                  Probably should have determined if her company owners voted for Trump before she posted it online.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

So what? It is at the discretion of the company to make those decisions. If she doesnt want to get fired, dont make public a photo of you flipping off The Thief in Chief. We would say the same thing if she was posting InfoWars lies and her liberal job canned her.
                    There's no "what." Just thought the dichotomy was interesting.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Father kills his son because he can't accept him being gay
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• The sad thing is in other parts of the world the father would be congratulated.

Wonder what "Dad" will do when he meets Bubba in prison?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          The sad thing is in other parts of the world the father would be congratulated.
                          It's not sad enough his father murdered his son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            It's not sad enough his father murdered his son?
                            Honor killings??
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/us/air...rnd/index.html

No need of this. Besides getting kicked out of school their should be legal consequences for that crap
                              Last edited by walrus; 11-09-2017, 05:45 AM.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Did they win?

He's obviously joking and the kids are loving it. He just made the mistake of dropping the f bomb which of course these kids had never, ever heard before, and it scarred them for life, so obviously he should be drawn and quartered.

This is how you quit a crap job. He was probably a volunteer, too. Give that man a cheroot.
                                I remember in peewees I think it was we kept having to play this low end select team that could basically beat our rec teams and kept scheduling us. So eventually the one coach decided to get all the best kids from all the house teams and beat these guys or at least put up a fight.

I think it was before the game he went on a similar rant like this and basically said "I want you to go so hard it looks like you're having an epileptic seizure out there, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" and my dad said he had to bite his tongue to not start laughing . I think we ended up getting a tie rather than the usual 4-1 loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X