• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    That's closer to it.
    Haha wow

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

First Amendment: Applies only if your speech is approved by liberals. https://www.infowars.com/school-puni...g-trip-to-cnn/

Comment

Originally posted by burd
        Did anyone ever do one of those pictures of your brain on infowars?
        Do you mean a blank image? You can find those all over the web.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hypocrisy at it’s finest:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-lgbt...140200984.html

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            This convinces me that it's just too easy to play act Republican and it's too easy to get elected doing it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Bama fan shoots Auburn fan

http://www.espn.com/college-football...?sf173443897=1
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The dominoes continue to fall. https://www.infowars.com/glenn-thrus...user-of-women/

Comment

Both sides coming together for a debate. Yet, that's not OK with the snowflakes at Kep's alma. https://www.infowars.com/cornell-stu...-traumatizing/

Comment

You calling anyone a snowflake is just too hilarious for words Precious
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'd switch to Lyft tomorrow, if my company allowed it. Will probably do it for all personal travel going forward.

Comment

I only ever use Lyft. Better prices, I can tip and the people arent complete knobs. Plus it isnt nearly as shady as the Uber Mafia.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Uber does allow tipping now, but clearly management is still a mess, and they treat their drivers like sh*t.

Comment

The Next Senator From the State of Texas

Obviously I am kidding, but her Faux News gig will be waiting for her
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Flat earth.
                              No slave ships.

So what cause/claim will this one come up with to complete the trifecta?

http://www.statesman.com/entertainme...f4F1aRpHE8cNM/
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Flat earth.
                                No slave ships.

So what cause/claim will this one come up with to complete the trifecta?

http://www.statesman.com/entertainme...f4F1aRpHE8cNM/
                                Trump won?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X