X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    He looks like a former client of mine.
    That's the face I see when my wife is pizzed.

With a heavier mustache.

Comment

Maybe I missed this being discussed someplace as the article is a few weeks old...but how the **** does this happen?

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5256734/...grant-children
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        This is precisely the kind of s**t going down with far more frequency since Orange Droolius took over that I referred to in the POTUS thread. It's an ever emboldened narrative inspired by that complete assclown since he stepped into the Oval Office.
        This sounds awful, but I'd rather know who the racists are, rather them keeping their mouths shut and hiding their true nature.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          This sounds awful, but I'd rather know who the racists are, rather them keeping their mouths shut and hiding their true nature.
          I don't see it that way. Trump reinforces the worst in people, grows it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I don't see it that way. Trump reinforces the worst in people, grows it.
            I agree with the underlined. I figure, you see who the people REALLY are? Yeah, done with them. If they have to stay silent, you never really know on who you're dealing with......
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I agree with the underlined. I figure, you see who the people REALLY are? Yeah, done with them. If they have to stay silent, you never really know on who you're dealing with......
              We're close on this Brent, but I don't think we're in the same place. I think he creates a culture for them to flourish. That is different from simply revealing who they are. Bigotry and intolerance are growing under this man.

Child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He don’t look Indian (squaw not dot)
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

We're close on this Brent, but I don't think we're in the same place. I think he creates a culture for them to flourish. That is different from simply revealing who they are. Bigotry and intolerance are growing under this man.

Child.
                  I think he's made it so they say, "This is who I am, and that's okay." As with any culture, the more comfortable you are with yourself, the bolder you get.

In the last 20 or so years, the LGBT folks. The more accepting the world became of them, and the more comfortable they got with being themselves, the bolder they got with how they presented themselves as who they really are, you know? You think Caitlyn Jenner would have happened in 1985?

Comment

I think he's made it so they say, "This is who I am, and that's okay." As with any culture, the more comfortable you are with yourself, the bolder you get.

In the last 20 or so years, the LGBT folks. The more accepting the world became of them, and the more comfortable they got with being themselves, the bolder they got with how they presented themselves as who they really are, you know? You think Caitlyn Jenner would have happened in 1985?
                    No.

You may be right, but I'm not giving in.

Comment

No.

You may be right, but I'm not giving in.
                      That's the burd I know.

Comment

I put it in the wrong thread :/
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. My comment would have looked mightily out of place.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Tommy Robinson kidnapped, reports censored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1LBKdNQINQ

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Tommy Robinson kidnapped, reports censored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1LBKdNQINQ
                              Speaking of your source, infowars, I hear a bunch of parents are suing Alex for his claim that Sandy Hook was fake and that victims and parents were paid actors. Can't wait for Alex to reveal to the world that the plaintiffs are really aliens disguised in rubber human suits.

Comment

And the people protest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q91kzzwdSc

Comment

Working...
                                X