This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    If North Korea wants to point an ICBM at Happy Valley, we'll look the other way.
    Clarkso women are there the 2nd weekend of October. I'd prefer they wait until Standard time starts.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Per ESPN, Joe Paterno was notified of abuse by Sandusky prior to his 2001 meeting with McQueary.

Burn Penn State down.
      As I said when news of this whole story broke: another hero falls.

JoePa was (repeat *WAS*) the greatest. Then this sh* happens. Thanks, you f*ing a*hole. Thanks for ruining a role model for a child and a man. You did this to yourself, you son of a b*.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Per ESPN, Joe Paterno was notified of abuse by Sandusky prior to his 2001 meeting with McQueary.

Burn Penn State down.
        It's a nice throwback to the first time Trump supporters didn't want a statue taken down.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Good god I was at penn st recruiting last week and it's still one big circle jerk for football and joe. I felt nauseated.
          Didnt you have a buddy or co-worker that went to PSU? I seem to remember being at your house and him still being upset about Mason destroying JoePa's season in 1999. Wonder how he feels now
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Didnt you have a buddy or co-worker that went to PSU? I seem to remember being at your house and him still being upset about Mason destroying JoePa's season in 1999. Wonder how he feels now
            Yes that's my buddy from study abroad in Berlin

Comment

Equifax is making people waive the right to sue them before they can see if they were breached. Terms are well buried. Of course repubs will say the consumer financial protection bureau is not needed and a waste so that companies can just keep bending people over.
              I hope equifax rots in hell.
              http://hill.cm/Ly2dKrM
              If the waiver terms really are well buried, there's probably a fair chance they will be found unconscionable and unenforceable.

Comment

Good god I was at penn st recruiting last week and it's still one big circle jerk for football and joe. I felt nauseated.
                Honestly, I would have politely declined the opportunity to recruit from there.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Wish I could have. I am missing every other trip due to the fact I'm out of the country the last half of September. I normally pick up the Dartmouth trip instead but this year Penn was all I could swing and I have to do my share.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      If the waiver terms really are well buried, there's probably a fair chance they will be found unconscionable and unenforceable.
                      They are now saying that that will not apply to this specific breach...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Mentally deficient sack of donkey ****. http://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and...&ICID=ref_fark

Zinke spoke slowly and in the solemn tones one expects of a public official on the anniversary of such an occasion. “[Flight 93] is an example of America sticking together,” he said, before describing the rural Shanksville memorial as “magnificently designed and magnificently done—an example of public-private partnerships, communities, and our National Parks System working together to commemorate, I would think, American heroes.”

Moments later, host Brian Kilmeade chimed in: “Do you worry that 100 years from now someone is going to take that memorial down like they are trying remake our memorials today?”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Mentally deficient sack of donkey ****. http://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and...&ICID=ref_fark
                          rotflmao.

That made my day. That whole scene is so entirely 'Murica it's required. Every immigrant that comes to this country on a green card, or a visa, or anything should be REQUIRED to watch that.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

When the revolution comes, these two ought to be at the top of the proles' hit list.

Comment

Holy crap.

The bug in question was fixed with a patch on March 6. Soon afterwards, hackers began exploiting it en masse and didn’t let up.

Equifax claims to have learned of the breach in May.

That is months after the vulnerability was known and easily fixed with an update.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Vuln scanning FAIL.

Meanwhile, down at Equifax Argentina, it seems the password for an admin account to one of the key web apps was effectively 12345.

Comment

Working...
                                X