X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

So 200 of 1200 listened.

Today's pro tip: You can win against a lot of forces; gravity ain't one of them, it's relentless.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/many-ig...des-1515631602
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      So 200 of 1200 listened.

Today's pro tip: You can win against a lot of forces; gravity ain't one of them, it's relentless.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/many-ig...des-1515631602
      One thing to consider: An evacuation "order" (which isn't truly an order, but rather a request, because otherwise it would be a violation of the 4th amendment) tricks the owner into turning the property into an "abandoned" state that can be effectively seized by the government until such time they feel so "benevolent" to give it back to the owner, if ever. That's why people don't leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Just don't tell the people around Flint, where I-69 is E/W.
        You obviously haven't been through Lansing, MI where MDOT signed the cardinal directions as you're traveling also.

There are things MDOT is good at. Holding the AASHTO rules hard and fast is not one of them.

Also, US-127 and US-27 should be swapped leaving Cincinnati. But MDOT isn't going to put that genie back in the bottle.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          One thing to consider: An evacuation "order" (which isn't truly an order, but rather a request, because otherwise it would be a violation of the 4th amendment) tricks the owner into turning the property into an "abandoned" state that can be effectively seized by the government until such time they feel so "benevolent" to give it back to the owner, if ever. That's why people don't leave.
          Thats.... Not how that works.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            You obviously haven't been through Lansing, MI where MDOT signed the cardinal directions as you're traveling also.

There are things MDOT is good at. Holding the AASHTO rules hard and fast is not one of them.

Also, US-127 and US-27 should be swapped leaving Cincinnati. But MDOT isn't going to put that genie back in the bottle.
            I couldn't remember where that started for I-69, as I've been on it before.

As for the AASHTO: Sequential exits must remain.

Comment

Try telling that to those in the paths of the hurricanes from this past year, because that's exactly what happened.

Comment

Why do you bother with him? He’s literally the worst person on this board. He’s an antisemite, has racist tendencies, and believes lizard people caused 9/11 on orders from president blackenstein.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Why do you bother with him? He’s literally the worst person on this board. He’s an antisemite, has racist tendencies, and believes lizard people caused 9/11 on orders from president blackenstein.
                  That's assuming he actually believes what he says. Otherwise he's a troll. I'm really rooting for "troll," because the alternative is pathetic.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Even worse.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He's both. Social media is loaded with his sort nowadays. Pathetic 20 and 30-something white man-children who think they're out there "owning/triggering libs".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        He's both. Social media is loaded with his sort nowadays. Pathetic 20 and 30-something white man-children who think they're out there "owning/triggering libs".
                        Good point. Bloating/exaggerating his views to stir up some sh*t.

All of us push a button here and there, he takes it to a new level.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't know which is worse... those who can't actually challenge my points and just devolve to insults, or those who throw a whiny fit because they were exposed to my differing opinion through a quotation...

I must say, though, the obsession over me seems a bit unhealthy. At least it's not so obsessive that there's been a book released about my posts. That's not to say that there's not a secret journal being passed around, which I'd probably get a kick out of...

Comment

• Dear fellow USCHO users, please forgive me for continuing to quote and provoke. But this is a hanging slider and I need to swing at this pitch.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I don't know which is worse... those who can't actually challenge my points and just devolve to insults, ...
                            Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            The "natives" were nomadic before settling, so they also migrated. Makes me wonder if you took American History, soy boy...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Dear fellow USCHO users, please forgive me for continuing to quote and provoke. But this is a hanging slider and I need to swing at this pitch.

Turnabout is fair play. You may want to look at what was quoted from that second post you're citing.

Comment

Oh, I caught it. The irony was just too much to pass on where you're taking the high road and forget that you took a similar low swing minutes earlier.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X