X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    The streets here are fantastic, nothing like one street that has 4 different names. Or streets that run east-west, until they run north-south, and then maybe switch to east-west again.
    One of the things I actually enjoy in Boston is driving. It has innumerable situations like this:

Down near the Foxboro turnoff state highway 128 ("America's Technology Highway") East runs West while joined to 95 North.

Last edited by Kepler; 12-13-2017, 06:37 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Before they fixed it the 169, 81 and Brookdale Blvd intersection was a hoot.

[edit] Holy s**t. I've been away so long now I am not 100% those are the 3 that cross each other at the spot to which I refer.
      The Devil's Triangle? If that is what you are referring to, they made that really nice, finally.

For the non-locals, yes, that is what it was known as. One of the more dangerous intersections in the state.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have never heard that term before.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good to see that these fvckwits will have to at least defend themselves in court.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/us/sha...rnd/index.html

Stupid fvcks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Good to see that these fvckwits will have to at least defend themselves in court.

Stupid fvcks.
            May they burn in hell.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              May they burn in hell.

I'd be content with a chummed boat drag at a slow speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Stupid fvcks.
                That's well beyond stupidity. Those are obvious criminal psychopaths. Just snuff them out and save everybody the trouble of counting the bodies they leave later in life.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I have never heard that term before.
                  You live in GDO.

Believe me, those on the west side, especially in that area, know that term.

http://misc.transport.road.narkive.c...vil-s-triangle
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This could probably be cross posted into four or five different threads here...

A 28 year old Wichita man was killed by police after his address was erroneously posted as the residence of another person, who was "swatted" by someone in California after an argument in a money game of call of duty, where the winner would receive around $1.50.

https://compete.kotaku.com/police-ki...all-1821648110
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Holy ****.

Swatting is a felony, right? I hope they find the dickwad who did this.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Holy ****.

Swatting is a felony, right? I hope they find the dickwad who did this.
                        They did, and he's made bomb threats in the past.

http://ksn.com/2017/12/30/arrest-mad...-andrew-finch/
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Give him 20-life for second degree murder. Certainly first degree manslaughter.
                          Code:

Comment

Video game addicts are some of the worst people I met in college. Screaming and throwing the controller when they would lose a match. Calling each other "f@ggot" and "whore". Teabagging the avatars of opponents they just "killed". Just gross, immature people.
                            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-30-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I chuckled at this. In MN, 494 runs N/S and E/W.

And 35W and 35E run N/S, never E/W.
                              The numbers all mean something.
                              http://www.kurumi.com/roads/3di/3di-primer.html
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Before they fixed it the 169, 81 and Brookdale Blvd intersection was a hoot.
                                Is that were they put in a traffic circle or is that where they put in a diverging diamond?

MN DOT put a circle south of Moorhead on US 75 at a major county route crossing and t-bones (and deaths) are way down; there are however about the same number of side-smears on the circle (which are far more survivable).

MN DOT also replaced the US 75 (aka 8th Street ) at I-94 interchange with a diverging diamond. I haven't heard much about how that's going for folks. I've driven it a couple times; it's iffy when the snow is covering the lines and you're not sure if those around you are familiar with the layout.

I'm learning to like circles finally. My bias against began because my first exposure to them was Latham Circle in the NY Capital District. I'm not sure if it was the circle as much as the mess where NY 7 meets I-87. (see linked map)
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X