X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And my point is if all you are doing is getting rid of the bad apples you arent doing enough and you arent fixing the problem.
    What would be the solution? How would you figure out the actors (bad apples who can pass all the training) and the good people? (honest, no snark)
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Man Punches Deaf Pregnant Woman and Her Service Dog on Plane
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I saw this on twitter figured it belonged here. (the picture...the tweet itself is correct)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I would be very careful with anything the Krassensteins post. I don't trust them.

Comment

• You wanna fly cheap,airlines, you mingle with cheap idiots.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I would be very careful with anything the Krassensteins post. I don't trust them.
              Why’s that? I had never heard of them.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Why’s that? I had never heard of them.
                They're not really journalists or anything, they're just part of the #Resistance and reply to basically any Trump related tweet. Twitter won't verify them so they were using diamond and dolphin emojis to try to make it look like they were. Kinda says a lot that Twitter won't verify them, because there are some other people who essentially only tweet about Trump that are verified.

Someone had made a pretty good parody account of a fake third brother named Darryl, but looks like that got banned a few days ago.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I suspect they are paid trolls. The question is, who is paying them?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I suspect they are paid trolls. The question is, who is paying them?
                    Is that really a question? I think we all know the answer.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Is that really a question? I think we all know the answer.
                      SOROS!

j/k

Comment

Well if the picture proves false I will mea culpa but otherwise it is fine. I ignore what the trolls say
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

People need to realize that Russia is paying people to pose as libs, as well as Trumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            People need to realize that Russia is paying people to pose as libs, as well as Trumpers.
                            Russia wants chaos. Period. They are not on a "side" except their own.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It appears the Krassenstein's were both caught running Ponzi schemes. They're basically the left version of Jacob Wohl, who was found guilty of securities fraud and now spends his days excessively tweeting pro-Trump things. My favorite being when Trump tweeted about how countries should vote for the US/MEX/CAN World Cup, so he tweeted, "This year's World Cup is in Russia. I can't wait to watch America dominate on Russian soil." Then when called out for the obvious flaw in his tweet, went with the old, "Soccer is stupid and boring!" comeback.

Edit: According to a Reddit AMA, they make money through a domain investment company and another company that deals with message boards and other forums.
                              Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 05-20-2018, 05:41 PM.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Sound like winners to me
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X