X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I don't know if I'd say **** the dog. But yes, diverting a plane for one seems ridiculous. Keep the dog safe and happy, and find a way to get it back to its owners as quickly as possible while screwing over the least amount of people. Of course, maybe this actually was the way to do that, depending on the scheduling of other flights.
    The bold is a translation of “**** the dog”

I’d say the same thing about a passenger.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This kind of sh-t is why God sent the Flood.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        This kind of sh-t is why God sent the Flood.
        Ark Land needs to relocate again?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hey Linda Sarsour, want to tell us again how extreme Islam is good for women's rights? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25...ge-police.html

Comment

Much as I love a good opportunity to bash a religion, forced marriage is cultural, not religious. I guarantee that good Christians were doing the same and worse to their daughters less than 200 years ago. Christanity didn't stop it then, and it's not Chrustuanity that is preventing this sort of thing in Western Society now. The religion didn't change - the culture did.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              Much as I love a good opportunity to bash a religion, forced marriage is cultural, not religious. I guarantee that good Christians were doing the same and worse to their daughters less than 200 years ago. Christanity didn't stop it then, and it's not Chrustuanity that is preventing this sort of thing in Western Society now. The religion didn't change - the culture did.
              Hence why the word "extreme" was used.

Comment

And how many of you immediately thought the guy was guilty without trial, and how many of you now think he got away with it? https://michaelsavage.com/?p=14376

Comment

Even Sinclair is occasionally forced to put up a thin patina of "standards"

Comment

ICE needs to be disbanded. These clowns make the TSA look like geniuses...

This tweet says it all:

Last edited by Handyman; 04-11-2018, 01:03 AM.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

ICE needs to be disbanded. These clowns make the TSA look like geniuses...

This tweet says it all:

At least until a bunch of Hungarian anti-Soros folk show up, then you'll wish they were around.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        At least until a bunch of Hungarian anti-Soros folk show up, then you'll wish they were around.
                        They're already here. In the administration.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          They're already here. In the administration.
                          Fairly certain you're not permitted to be President if you were born in Budapest...

Comment

Two [what have basically become] mêmes for the price of one. https://nypost.com/2018/04/11/marine...-as-fake-news/

Comment

Border patrol heroes

http://thehill.com/latino/382611-rep...an-into-mexico

Comment

Seriously...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X