This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

A lot of places have charcoal bans. The coals can stay hot for hours. Unlike a gas grill which is just off and takes tens of minutes to cool down.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      A lot of places have charcoal bans. The coals can stay hot for hours. Unlike a gas grill which is just off and takes tens of minutes to cool down.
      And between June and October, a hot look can start a grass or forest fire in California.

Comment

Yeah, no I get that. The story just read strange to me where they talked about this park having charcoal and non-charcoal areas. I guess I've never seen that in a park. Usually it's just allowed or it isn't.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          Yeah, no I get that. The story just read strange to me where they talked about this park having charcoal and non-charcoal areas. I guess I've never seen that in a park. Usually it's just allowed or it isn't.
          I suspect there may be a complete ban later in the dry season.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Fair enough. I'm thinking burd is correct. The charcoal section may be limited to just a small area away from trees and brush. It might even be on a paved surface with charcoal disposal bins nearby. I've seen that kind of thing in a lot of major tailgating lots that know how to do it right (that's you, Milwaukee).
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Fair enough. I'm thinking burd is correct. The charcoal section may be limited to just a small area away from trees and brush. It might even be on a paved surface with charcoal disposal bins nearby. I've seen that kind of thing in a lot of major tailgating lots that know how to do it right (that's you, Milwaukee).
              The 1 thing Milwaukee is good at. Drinking outdoors.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                The 1 thing Milwaukee is good at. Drinking outdoors.
                They're pretty good at drinking indoors, too.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Their cops are good at tazering Black People as well...even if they play in the NBA!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why don't you pay attn to REAL issues like players kneeling!?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And yelled they didn’t deserve American food.

I’d argue no one deserves McDonald’s or similar American atrocities

Comment

Just ask Surly about dumpster fires during "tailgating" events.

This is why they added "ash barrels" at Darkness Day in the past couple of years.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He seems nice.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He looks like a former client of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is precisely the kind of s**t going down with far more frequency since Orange Droolius took over that I referred to in the POTUS thread. It's an ever emboldened narrative inspired by that complete assclown since he stepped into the Oval Office.

Comment

Working...
                                X