X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Russia wants chaos. Period. They are not on a "side" except their own.
    The CIA, FBI and U.S. Senate disagree with your assessment

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      The CIA, FBI and U.S. Senate disagree with your assessment
      Russia got lucky when Trump was elected. He's doing half their job for them.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Russia wants chaos. Period. They are not on a "side" except their own.
        Russia wanted to hamstring Hillary. They had no idea Americans would be stupid enough to elect Dump.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Russia wanted to hamstring Hillary. They had no idea Americans would be stupid enough to elect Dump.
          The Russians got the daily double out of the deal then.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So, immediate caregiver finally moves the loved one to an Alzheimer's unit.
            Another family member has a hissy-fit.
            It sounds so Hollywood.
            It is.

https://www.thewrap.com/former-yahoo...-of-authority/

I have $20 that says petitioner Eric Semel has never read "Coach Broyles' Playbook for Alzheimer's Caregivers: A Practical Tips Guide". Simple. Short. Concise. Written by former Arkansas FB coach Frank Broyles about his experiences dealing with his wife's battle with Alzheimer's. If you're dealing with the disease even distantly I recommend it.
            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-21-2018, 04:05 PM.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              So, immediate caregiver finally moves the loved one to an Alzheimer's unit.
              Another family member has a hissy-fit.
              It sounds so Hollywood.
              It is.

https://www.thewrap.com/former-yahoo...-of-authority/

I have $20 that says petitioner Eric Semel has never read "Coach Broyles' Playbook for Alzheimer's Caregivers: A Practical Tips Guide". Simple. Short. Concise. Written by former Arkansas FB coach Frank Broyles about his experiences dealing with his wife's battle with Alzheimer's. If you're dealing with the disease even distantly I recommend it.
              What's your point?

Comment

Remember the lady in Oakland:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Teepee for the win.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Remember the lady in Oakland:

As much as that lady was being petty, and sitting on the phone with the police for two hours over it is absurd...she was right. Charcoal is not allowed to be used in that section of the park.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/wildlife/2018/05/21/trump-administration-proposes-reversal-of-obama-era-hunting-rule-in-alaskas-national-parks/
                      In a proposed regulation published online Monday, the National Park Service floated plans to peel back National Park Service hunting restrictions established during the Obama administration in October 2015. The goal is to promote hunting and trapping activities and better align federal and state regulations, according to the park service.

The banned practices the park service plans to reverse include: "taking any black bear, including cubs and sows with cubs, with artificial light at den sites; harvesting brown bears over bait; taking wolves and coyotes (including pups) during the denning season (between May 1 and August 9); taking swimming caribou; taking caribou from motorboats under power; taking black bears over bait; and using dogs to hunt black bears," according to the proposed rule.

May anyone connected to Donald Trump slip in a puddle of AIDS and die.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fair enough. And yes, they got the Daily Double out of the deal.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Hey, some of us need to overcompensate for something by, umm, shooting swimming caribou? Really?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Not buying that angle. If they were in fact trying to hamstring Hillary they were doing so for quite a while after Trump was the named GOP candidate. What would they think would be the result if not Trump becoming elected? Slow her down just enough to be annoying? Wrinkle some feathers? What if she still won - do you don't think she'd not go after them with everything she had and they were wiling to risk that just to upset the status quo? Whether or not there was collusion doesn't matter - they didn't want her to win and absolutely knew the alternative was Dump.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Remember, it’s about predator control, and matching Alaska’s hunting rules that were created by a board completely controlled by hunting guides.

(Though I don’t know what hunting rules since I’ve never heard of anyone getting a tag allowing this kind of hunting)
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                What's your point?
                                When someone other than the long-time primary care giver makes a lot of noise about putting someone into memory care that noise-maker is normally wrong.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X