This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Bernie has done nothing to destroy the party though so...

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Lmao. Sure, don't blame the people who actually caused the mess.
      Bernie didn't raise one single dollar for the Democrats before he ran. Nothing. His crying now is legend.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Bernie didn't raise one single dollar for the Democrats before he ran. Nothing. His crying now is legend.
        He campaigned for your beloved abuela even after she acted like a spoiled baby and trashed everything he did.

And where is he crying about anything now? The only ones doing that are people like Donna Brazile who are trying to save face.

Comment

He campaigned for your beloved abuela even after she acted like a spoiled baby and trashed everything he did.

He did the bare minimum. He was no different than Trump in that regard. Only difference was Trump won his insurgence. I hate sore losers. And that's what he is, A LOSER.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Should make kep furious
            Um... you OK, mookie?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah so is she and she bares far more responsibility for it. Same with the consultants that were being paid to deliver nothing other than snake oil and Obama for keeping incompetent DWS in power/the DNC broke.

If we're gonna blame anyone for the result of the election Bernie's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally far down the list.

Comment

Yeah so is she and she bares far more responsibility for it. Same with the consultants that were being paid to deliver nothing other than snake oil and Obama for keeping incompetent DWS in power.

If we're gonna blame anyone for the result of the election he's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally far down the list.
                I'm not blaming him for the election. That's her fault. I'm blaming him for this BS that's coming out now that's only going to further destroy the party and get more Republicans elected.

Comment

He hasn't said anything lmao. That's Donna B and Liz Warren. You're delusional.

Also if Bernie did the bare minimum what did Hillary do when she said “I’m gonna stay in the race in case Obama gets shot!”?
                  Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-03-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Also if Bernie did the bare minimum what did Hillary do when she said “I’m gonna stay in the race in case Obama gets shot!”?
                    Oh, please. No one cared if he stayed in the race till the end. That's not the problem here. The problem is the whining by someone who did nothing for the party he was running in.

Comment

As I often say to my twin toddlers when they start fighting, SETTLE DOWN!

Donna Brazile for reasons no one can comprehend unless she really needs a paycheck, made some absurd accusation that the lifelong Dem got the Democratic National Committee to coordinate with her. No evidence whatsoever that any of this hurt Sanders in any way, as the DNC didn't make him overlook trying to win Florida or contribute to his lack of appeal to non-white voters which ultimately doomed his bid.

Bernie Sanders is blameless for contesting the primary and trying to win an election. When you see the man as a politician and not a deity his actions make sense. The problem is Sanders, I suspect unwittingly, tapped into a deep and severe strain of loserism in the Democratic party, which he was unable to control. These were the same people subject to the manipulation by Russian bots on social media trying to sow discord during the convention. Ultimately millions of Sanders voters turned around and voted FOR Trump, thus giving him the margin he needed to win the WH.

Lastly, as I've said often here I'm in Lizzy Warren's camp should she run for Prez, but she kinda blew it in her comments on this. The enemy is Chump & the Goopers, not the incompetent DNC.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Show proof that he's whining about anything. I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Ultimately millions of Sanders voters turned around and voted FOR Trump, thus giving him the margin he needed to win the WH.
                          Fortunately it didn't cost Obama when twice the amount of Hillary voters did the same thing! Hmmmmmmmmm

As for the rest of your post I mostly agree, it probably hurt him some but it didn't cost him the primary either. And yeah DB is selling a book and trying to save face so that's why she said what she did.

Comment

Fortunately it didn't cost Obama when twice the amount of Hillary voters did the same thing! Hmmmmmmmmm
                            Voting for McCain = Voting for Trump????

No wonder people think you guys are all stoned.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Voting for McCain isn't much better and I like how you constantly dodge it every time like some Republican talk show host

Comment

Show proof that he's whining about anything. I'll wait.
                                Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Working...
                                X