This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    If it comes down to a celebrity vs. a celebrity we can call time of death on the Great American Experiment.

That would signal it’s time to blow up everything and start over
    Just another thing that millennials killed
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Oh **** no. This on you boomers
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Oh **** no. This on you boomers
        We don't evacuate to safe spaces when we run into someone we disagree with.

However, my generation takes some of the blame for raising participation trophy kids, helicopter parenting, and a failure to say "No!"
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

No, you drain our resources and **** every subsequent generation.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            No, you drain our resources and **** every subsequent generation.
            This. Boomers and Gen X didn't want to pay for wars, government services, or entitlements, so they voted to put it on the credit card while they used their tax cuts to buy second and third homes. Now, they've stuck our generation with the bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              We don't evacuate to safe spaces when we run into someone we disagree with.

However, my generation takes some of the blame for raising participation trophy kids, helicopter parenting, and a failure to say "No!"
              Joe,

The boomers are the epitome of selfishness. Reap the benefits of low cost public higher education, then later in life collect social security and Medicare all the while they cut taxes and destroy all those programs for future generations.

Plus you still cry about gay marriage, so I think you’re the one that needs a safe space

Comment

Depending on what metric you use, the last of the Millennials are either out of college or are entering their freshman year. The Boomers better soak up all this Millennial hate while the gettin's good.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  Joe,

The boomers are the epitome of selfishness. Reap the benefits of low cost public higher education, then later in life collect social security and Medicare all the while they cut taxes and destroy all those programs for future generations.

Plus you still cry about gay marriage, so I think you’re the one that needs a safe space
                  Get it straight. I weep over every baby aborted. I think SSM is wrong, but I am not harmed.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Doesn't strike me as an all encompassing list. No Sherrod Brown, Andrew Cuomo, Jay Inslee, etc. Oh, can't forget The Rock either. (why does he keep getting brought up?)
                    Cause the rock is better than those 3

Mookie would vote for Pocahontas

AND Scooby has to stop with the Americans hate women!! Just cause Ferraro Palin and hilly have been the only 3 cheap choices isn't an indictment on the voting public. Those 3 blew chunks
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Depending on what metric you use, the last of the Millennials are either out of college or are entering their freshman year. The Boomers better soak up all this Millennial hate while the gettin's good.
                      But yet, just think...The people voting for President in 2020 are alot of the same ones who are purposely eating Tide Pods in 2018.
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

I’m pretty sure the previous generation has people who’ve done dumber things than that

Comment

With the CFPB almost dead and Elizabeth Warren having nothing to show for her time in the Senate you can scratch her off the Presidential hopefuls list.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            With the CFPB almost dead and Elizabeth Warren having nothing to show for her time in the Senate you can scratch her off the Presidential hopefuls list.
                            While not as pessimistic as you I will say she doesn't seem to be doing as much to position herself as those loud New Yorkers (Gillibrand, Cuomo) have done. Perhaps she'll step it up after her re-election. That would be nice.

I had to give trix a lesson on elections in another thread, as in if you want a flaming liberal as your nominee they must win in the primaries, otherwise don't cry like a toddler if your person doesn't get the nomination. To that end I'm curious if the more liberal wing of the party coalesces around one person (in no particular order Sanders, Warren, Brown, etc) allowing a more moderate to sneak in (Biden, the aforementioned New Yorkers for example).
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              While not as pessimistic as you I will say she doesn't seem to be doing as much to position herself as those loud New Yorkers (Gillibrand, Cuomo) have done. Perhaps she'll step it up after her re-election. That would be nice.

I had to give trix a lesson on elections in another thread, as in if you want a flaming liberal as your nominee they must win in the primaries, otherwise don't cry like a toddler if your person doesn't get the nomination. To that end I'm curious if the more liberal wing of the party coalesces around one person (in no particular order Sanders, Warren, Brown, etc) allowing a more moderate to sneak in (Biden, the aforementioned New Yorkers for example).
                              Leaving aside the troll bait portions of your post, I expect two broad coalitions in the primaries: Team Liberal and Team Republican Lite. Each will have favorites who wax and wane and eventually a consensus pick emerges from each and the two go toe-to-toe in the later primaries.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                This. Boomers and Gen X didn't want to pay for wars, government services, or entitlements, so they voted to put it on the credit card while they used their tax cuts to buy second and third homes. Now, they've stuck our generation with the bill.
                                Something millennials on both sides of the aisle can agree on.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X