X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    You didn't call out Bernie's name at an...um....inopportune moment, did you?

I kid, I kid.
    She's far more likely. Dr. Mrs. makes me look like Robert A. Taft.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      doesn't seem like it here in Maine. The state that gave us Ed Muskie and George Mitchell has largely fallen to the orcs. Only the liberal strongholds along the coast remain sane.
      A lot of the young smart people, such as yours truly, move out of state and look at what is left In all seriousness, it is sad more young decent people don't stick around. I realize I'm part of the problem.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

4) If somebody can tell me the living and breathing Democrat who could have beaten Trump, I'd love to hear it along with your case for why.
        Mark Zuckerberg, obviously. Surprised his name hasn't come up in this thread yet, since we all know he's going to try it in 2020.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          You are conflating Orcs and Plutes.

Orcism has little to do with money, but insofar as it does it's the opposite correlation: Billy Bob on the front lawn couch who hasn't worked in three years is an orc.

Here is the distinction.
          Gotcha, thanks for the info!

Regarding Maine, everybody must be bailing because I can't throw a paper weight here in my office or get on a conference call without bumping into a transplanted Mainer. Are there any actual residents left? I do get to bust out my repertoire of Maine jokes however from my hockey days rooting against Walshy and crew.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
            Mark Zuckerberg, obviously. Surprised his name hasn't come up in this thread yet, since we all know he's going to try it in 2020.
            Would he run as a democrat or independent? He has so much money he could just start his own party. I don't think he would do very well in a general election. He seems like one of those guys who rubs people the wrong way.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Would he run as a democrat or independent? He has so much money he could just start his own party. I don't think he would do very well in a general election. He seems like one of those guys who rubs people the wrong way.
              cause he's a jew
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                Jewish. He's out. Almost worse than being female.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks for the info!

Regarding Maine, everybody must be bailing because I can't throw a paper weight here in my office or get on a conference call without bumping into a transplanted Mainer. Are there any actual residents left? I do get to bust out my repertoire of Maine jokes however from my hockey days rooting against Walshy and crew.
                  not too many of us left. Outside of Portland and a few other areas, the state is full of old people. Either "from away" -- people with money that retired on the coast or a lake, or people that are stuck in their dying town when the local paper mill closed and tanked their property values.

Comment

If somebody can tell me the living and breathing Democrat who could have beaten Trump, I'd love to hear it along with your case for why.
                    but.... rover guaranteed a dem white wash!!!! the rep party was going to end and blow away.

now this?!?!?!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Give the Facebook algorithm a little time to work its' magic and it won't be an issue.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Oh man The South would have a field day with that! Sadly the Blacks would have an issue with it as well :/
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          My cats are pretty insubordinate now you mention it.

Dr. Mrs.... well, I don't know anybody whose wife takes orders from him. Must make lesbian marriage interesting.
                          I need to stop reading USCHO in meetings.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            He seems like one of those guys who rubs people the wrong way.
                            Isn't that Trump too though?

(I'm not advocating for Zuckerberg to run in any way)

Comment

How much did being Jewish hurt Bernie? The only people that are going to care are the hardcore racists like joe and Wisko that may feign like they'd consider a D, but are never going to under any(and thanks to this past year, we can now put extra emphasis on 'any') circumstance anyway. Even now, people are mostly fine with Jared and Ivanka having a ton of power(or at least in theory they could if they had a little more intelligence).

Plus, he claimed he was an atheist for a long time, until he decided he wanted to be president, and then made a big show of getting positive press for celebrating Christmas because 'religion is very important to him'. In other words, he's a politician.

Don't get me wrong, Zuck is 100% guaranteed to crash and burn in hilarious fashion, but a religion he's too spectrum-y to care about won't be the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                I get all that and those people voted for Trump. It doesn't explain why Hillary lost.
                                Folks seem to feel that Hillary got beat embarrassingly and that Obama beat Romney rather embarrassingly. Its important to remember that nearly the same number of people voted (i.e., wanted) Hillary for president as did Obama for president in 2012.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X