X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You can all breathe a sigh of relief. Oprah will not run.
    One fewer candidate that could beat Trump.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Yep. Highest Charisma score of what I've seen so far. Good luck finding another Obama.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Dems campaign as if they're afraid someone might get angry - the electorate who frankly should be angry, or the Republicans, who presumably will try harder to win if they get mad, so we don't want that.
        Bernie campaigns like a viable candidate (post "Greatest Generation") should; such a liberal would be unstoppable.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          The Dems campaign as if they're afraid someone might get angry - the electorate who frankly should be angry, or the Republicans, who presumably will try harder to win if they get mad, so we don't want that.
          Bernie campaigns like a viable candidate (post "Greatest Generation") should; such a liberal would be unstoppable.
          This is correct. We need Bernie's ideas and Liz' relentlessness in some cute white guy with good hair.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Yep. Highest Charisma score of what I've seen so far. Good luck finding another Obama.
            You two have lost your marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Oh, really?

48 years. Carter, Clinton, Obama. That's it. I've got plenty of data to back up my claims. Plenty.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh, really?

48 years. Carter, Clinton, Obama. That's it.
                So five out of 12 election cycles? That's one election away from being a 50/50 split.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  So five out of 12 election cycles? That's one election away from being a 50/50 split.
                  Said like a true Democrat. Sick of being on team loser.

Comment

Is it that Oprah couldn't beat Trump? She has the same experience as him when he ran and today is much more popular. I'm not so sure another Kerry, of which we have quite a few, could beat Trump.

Is it that having another 4 years of Trump isn't so bad?
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

I'm the rare voter who doesn't vote with his gut, and considers charisma a mere nice-to-have (so I probably shouldn't be in charge of the party ). I care about positions on the issues first, then experience, then temperament. Whether or not I'd like to have dinner with them is a distant fourth.

Would Oprah be better than Trump? Probably. However, she's wholly unqualified to be POTUS, and after Dump I'd like to see us get away from that.

Comment

I'm the rare voter who doesn't vote with his gut, and considers charisma a mere nice-to-have (so I probably shouldn't be in charge of the party ). I care about positions on the issues first, then experience, then temperament. Whether or not I'd like to have dinner with them is a distant fourth.

Would Oprah be better than Trump? Probably. However, she's wholly unqualified to be POTUS, and after Dump I'd like to see us get away from that.
                        I would like to see us get away from that too. But I'll support making a play to avert the worst possible outcome (8 years of Trump) if necessary.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Oh, really?

48 years. Carter, Clinton, Obama. That's it. I've got plenty of data to back up my claims. Plenty.
                          Why do you pick 1970 as your arbitrary cut off date (other than it somehow backs up a point you are trying to make)? Why not pick 1960? Or 1990?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            Why do you pick 1970 as your arbitrary cut off date (other than it somehow backs up a point you are trying to make)? Why not pick 1960? Or 1990?
                            After the Civil Rights Act.

Comment

You are agreeing with a guy dodging bullets as he flies down 394. You really need to start re-evaluating your life. (and your bit went stale a week ago )

Oprah sucks and would have lost. Awful candidate.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                After the Civil Rights Act.
                                Like that matters
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X