X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That's Jerry Brown. This is Sherrod Brown who AFAIK has never banged Linda Ronstadt.
    Hmmm..we might want to check into that before he launches his campaign.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      That's Jerry Brown. This is Sherrod Brown who AFAIK has never banged Linda Ronstadt.
      The current gov of CA

Therefore the only elected D of authority who matters
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

My money is on Kamala, even though she's probably already found a way to make sworn enemies with the Roses over some sort of baked good.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I think Jerry Brown is 80 right now, which would make him 83 come election day in 2020. IIRC Trump is the oldest elected President at 70 (a few months older than Ronbo).
          I thought he was in his 70s, He may be a wee bit to old
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            No, they nominated the right person. She won. The base failed to get out the vote where it was needed. Basically uneducated women. Uneducated women would rather vote for a sexual predator than another woman. That's just American Fact.
            Hmm... not sure I follow your logic. If the Dems nominated the right candidate there would be a democrat in the White House. Or do you think that no democrat could have won?

Comment

Thoughts on Deval Patrick?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Hmm... not sure I follow your logic. If the Dems nominated the right candidate there would be a democrat in the White House. Or do you think that no democrat could have won?
                She was the right one since she was the most qualified of the D candidates. She couldn't overcome sexism and a "vast right wing conspiracy"

Comment

She was the right candidate.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Obama and his inner circle are big fans, unsurprisingly. Both black, both went to Harvard (sucks!), both high flying attorneys with political aspirations.

Being an MD at Bain is going to open him up to easy attacks about being a bankster. Here's the spin:

Patrick currently serves as a Managing Director of Bain Capital Double Impact, where he focuses on investments that deliver both a competitive financial return and significant positive social impact.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      She was the right candidate.
                      So your goal is not to pick someone who wins? Because if you wanted someone to win, I'm not sure how you can argue that she was the right candidate.

Comment

So your goal is not to pick someone who wins? Because if you wanted someone to win, I'm not sure how you can argue that she was the right candidate.
                        Right candidate, wrong voters

Comment

No achievements. Will appeal on identity but lose it all back and more on Bain. A zero.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            Bingo. This generation might not see a more qualified candidate and I don't think we would have seen a better back-to-back duo than Obama and Clinton.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              You can't choose the voters, but you can choose the candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Bingo. This generation might not see a more qualified candidate and I don't think we would have seen a better back-to-back duo than Obama and Clinton.
                                And yet we didn't see an Obama / Clinton back to back duo.

Comment

Working...
                                X