X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Actually I did and you just ignored it like you did the most recent post. He clearly ran way too late and the results of the early voting in southern states vs what happened later on in the swing states and ones that allow independents to vote clearly reflects this.

But don't believe all the political experts who believe this, just listen to the guy who knew Hillary was going to win by a landslide and still hasn't figured out why people didn't vote for her
    Ummm...he contested every primary. That makes no sense.

"Later on" as in after Super Tuesday even though he lost Massachusetts during that contest, he lost NY, DE, CT, NJ, CA, IL, OH, VA, PA, and MD. Yeah, the guy was a juggernaut towards the end.

Mookie, the GOP IS self destructing in case you haven't been reading any headlines. I will say however I did underestimate the million or more Bernie supporters who turned around and voted FOR Trump thus giving him the margin of victory they needed. Can't say I expected that but since I'm often regarded as a deity out here its nice to remind people that I'm mortal sometimes....
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Southern states had early voting when he was practically unknown...

Also I talked about NY and their arcane rules that makes you register a year in advance to vote. That alone can explain much of the gap between them given the amount of voters. Guessing it's not the only state either hence part of why a primary =\= a general election.

I will say however I did underestimate the million or more Bernie supporters who turned around and voted FOR Trump thus giving him the margin of victory they needed.
      Conveniently leaves out the part where a significantly larger percentage of HRC voters did this in 2008
      Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-23-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Southern states had early voting when he was practically unknown...

Also I talked about NY and their arcane rules that makes you register a year in advance to vote. That alone can explain much of the gap between them given the amount of voters. Guessing it's not the only state either hence part of why a primary =\= a general election.
        Again, this is idiotic. By the time the Southern states voted Bernie had already practically tied in Iowa and won big in New Hampshire. Nobody that wins big in the NH primary is an unknown. He lost the south because he had little appeal to non-white voters. That never changed the whole election. Witness him losing the last contest as well in DC for similar reasons.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

I will say however I did underestimate the million or more Bernie supporters who turned around and voted FOR Trump thus giving him the margin of victory they needed.
          Conveniently leaves out the part where a significantly larger percentage of HRC voters did this in 2008
          Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-23-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

So Trump and McCain are the same? Ooookaaayyyyy then.

Comment

Hahahahaha nice deflection

Blames Bernie bros for her loss, ignores that this happened twice as bad by her sore loser supporters years back.
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-23-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

No. There were a ton of reasons she lost. Bernie was certainly one of them. What I find amusing is that everyone wants the simple answer because they don't want to look in the mirror and realize what kind of country they actually live in. If this were a tweet I'd have to add a Presidential "Sad" at the end of it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This thread is supposed to be about 2020.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Baggage? Stay away from the coasts.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Yeah, well, the Democrats need to learn something from 2016 yet and there's not a shred of evidence they have.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Stay away from the coasts.
                        Who can forget Donald Trump's youth as a Norwegian bachelor farmer in Owatonna?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Treat It as a general warning along with land Wars in Asia and Europa.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Well done, Kep.

Comment

It won't be Anthony Weiner, he is headed to jail for 21 months
                              http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...925-story.html
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                It won't be Anthony Weiner, he is headed to jail for 21 months
                                http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...925-story.html
                                Well deserved.

Comment

Working...
                                X