X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Well, dude, if you would only stop drinking the blood of Christian babies...
    It is such a good chaser for Jameson though
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Whoever our 2020 nominee is here's somebody who ought to contribute to their campaign.
      Yeah...people dont buy more guns if Harambe Al-Romanov Jackson isnt gonna take dem guns away mmm hmmm!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I LOLed
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          What everyone forgets is the Democrats could get a million more votes next time than Hillary did and still lose. Having more turnout in New York and California does nothing.
          good. scooby just made a great ad for keeping the electoral college!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Chaser? For Jameson?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Chaser? For Jameson?
              This is a chaser for Jameson.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                This is a chaser for Jameson.
                Up late studying the models, eh?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Up late studying the models, eh?
                  Scholarship knows no clock.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Chaser? For Jameson?
                    Yeah...thats (part of) the joke!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To add to Kep's list, I'd put a $20 bill on Tammy Duckworth.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Dr. Mrs. has worked with her. She is very impressive.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          A Disabled Asian Woman...holy crap the amount of Triggered Righties would quadruple over night!

She was born in Bangkok though...and went to school in Hawaii so she better be prepared. Sure her dad fought in WWII and she has roots all the way back to The Revolutionary War we know that wont matter!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A little early for Duckworth, I think. 2024 for her.

She's also going to make 'birther' heads asplode again, since she was born in Thailand, but meets the definition of natural-born because her father was a US citizen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              A Disabled Asian Woman...holy crap the amount of Triggered Righties would quadruple over night!

She was born in Bangkok though...and went to school in Hawaii so she better be prepared. Sure her dad fought in WWII and she has roots all the way back to The Revolutionary War we know that wont matter!
                              A Disabled Veteran Asian Woman, the amount of logic twists the Righties would go through to attack her would make Sonja Henie dizzy.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

bangkok
                                oriental city
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X