X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Point not made and I am sure you won't no matter how wrong you are.
    I'm not wrong. How many female President's has their been? Do you need a hint?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      And the Pats lost last night because their fan base got lazy.

Hillary lost. It wasn't the voters, it wasn't a propeller, and it wasn't Jack the Ripper. She sucked and people said ew and she lost. She had one job as a politician and she blew it.
      I find it amusing that you keep repeating this to help yourself feel better about what happened, and then in the next post, talk about Bernie, the guy that couldn't even come close to beating that, as some sort of movement that is going to sweep the nation.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        I find it amusing that you keep repeating this to help yourself feel better about what happened, and then in the next post, talk about Bernie, the guy that couldn't even come close to beating that, as some sort of movement that is going to sweep the nation.
        ^^^^^^^^^^
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          No Democrat could have won...Not even sure they'd come out for an Obama 3rd term...
          And you call yourself an expert. Jeezuz dude you lose all credibility with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I'm not wrong. How many female President's has their been? Do you need a hint?
            Ok so during that time ONE woman ran for president, had a laundry list of issues, and went up against 25 years of RWNJ propaganda.

Comment

I don't talk about Bernie at all. That's just Rover's smirking idiocy because he has nothing else.

Bernie is as dead and buried as Hillary. We're looking forward, now, and that's what this thread is about.
              Last edited by Kepler; 09-08-2017, 09:02 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think we all know Bernie made mistakes though and didn't give himself enough of a chance to win for a variety of reasons. That's not really an indictment of (most) his actual policies though which have plenty of support.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Ok so during that time ONE woman ran for president, had a laundry list of issues, and went up against 25 years of RWNJ propaganda.
                  This country was talking about Equal Rights for Women in the 1970's. It took till then. This country still doesn't want to put white boys in jail for raping women. This country elected a ***** grabber President.

This country refuses to acknowledge the gender pay gap.

This country has no interest in putting women in power.

Comment

This country was talking about Equal Rights for Women in the 1970's. It took till then. This country still doesn't want to put white boys in jail for raping women. This country elected a ***** grabber President.

This country refuses to acknowledge the gender pay gap.
                    I get all that and those people voted for Trump. It doesn't explain why Hillary lost.

Comment

This country has no interest in putting women in power.
                      The orcs have diminished with every generation. If you polled people and asked them whether women were intellectually equal to men, by now that number would be about 70% lacking only the GOP base. In the 1970s it was probably 40%. In the 1940s it was probably 10%, and in 1910 it was probably six lesbians in a garret in New York.

The orcs will never go extinct. The Thumpers will always be mentally retahded (literally) on this because of their Magic Book, and there will be a few other misogynistic as-sholes in Silicon Valley or the Fortune 500 or at Breitbart because their dicks are small or don't work anymore and they're bitter.

But we have probably reached the point where they bottom out at 30% -- that seems to be the rough percentage of incorrigibly stupid humans in any society, going all the way back to Sumeria. The rest are just victims of ignorance and as ignorance clears people stop going to church and stop living in the same inbred town of 60 yokels and get out there, meet people, and discover their pastors and parents were lying neurotic tools who didn't know anything about women.

Hillary lost because she sucked, not because she has a vag.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 09-08-2017, 09:13 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Shut it ya sexist Bernie bro!

Comment

Shut it ya sexist Bernie bro!
                          Yeah, I know, that's me. If you opposed Her Majesty you were by definition a sexist.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Yeah, I know, that's me. If you opposed Her Majesty you were by definition a sexist.
                            word.

you woman hater!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good god do you guys have to have this same argument in every thread? What the hell does Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton have to do with the 2020 election neither are running.

Hillary lost cause she sucked
                              Bernie lost cause he sucked
                              Trump won despite sucking

There now move the frick on already.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I get all that and those people voted for Trump. It doesn't explain why Hillary lost.
                                Those people were 53% of white women. Hardly the 33% base.

Comment

Working...
                                X