Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Blocked by NBC here in the States.
    Curses!!

Comment

You're definitely right that he's desperate for any positive momentum on his agenda. You may be correct that he's playing the Dems to try and get the Goopers to react.

Still, it's fun to read comments on the usual right-wing sites about Donnie's BETRAYAL!11!!1
      Oh the entertainment value is amazing! Seeing how half the world melted down because of the picture with Schumer is everything wrong with the media and everything that is right about schadenfreude
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Candidate Trump:

Originally posted by Donald Trump: August 31, 2016
        "For those here illegally today who are seeking legal status, they will have one route and one route only. To return home and apply for re-entry like everybody else under the rules of the new legal immigration system that I have outlined today"
        POTUS Trump:

"Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....— Donald J. Drumpf (@realDonaldDrumpf) September 14, 2017"
        4D chess, or flip-flop? You decide.

Comment

Candidate Trump:

POTUS Trump:

Has anyone else watched the Party Conventions through the years? I have. At the Republican convention for the 2004 election they handed out mini-flip-flops to every attendee. And then they would all chant flip-flop flip-flop about John Kerry.

At last years convention we had the "Lock Her Up" chants.

Neither of those things can/would be done by the Democrats.

It's 4D chess. If Trump were John Kerry or Hillary Clinton it would be a flip flop.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Has anyone else watched the Party Conventions through the years? I have. At the Republican convention for the 2004 election they handed out mini-flip-flops to every attendee. And then they would all chant flip-flop flip-flop about John Kerry.
            Remember the oh-so-classy Purple Heart band-aids?

Comment

If you guys look at the current direction of the Russian investigation, you may see reasons why dump is trying to get Democrats on his "side".

Once they don't stop the investigation, there's a good chance he'll turn his back on them, too.

On that note- Flynn's kid is now under investigation, too. And the list of stuff that Flynn did is getting REALLY long. As in 5 years in prison long. If the allegations are correct, the guy is a total POS looking for money from mother russia.

Oh, and Muller is really looking into the "obstruction of justice" reason WRT Comey.

dump is really starting to run down his pants.

Comment

If there's a "there" there, as far as Russiaghazi getting upgraded to Russiagate goes, Mueller will suss it out in due time. Meanwhile, enjoy the kabuki theatre.

Comment

Candidate Trump:

POTUS Trump:

They liked the face-eating leopard; they just never imagined it would try to eat THEIR face!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Remember the oh-so-classy Purple Heart band-aids?
                    Yep.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      I cant give Don credit for planning anything past his Big Mac lunch. He's never shown any hint of being a strategist. He operates moment by moment on his weird reality show survival instinct.
                      The truth is, he doesn't even care about the wall. He just keeps repeating it because he stumbled across a line during his campaign that made the audience cheer really loudly. He's like a Pavlov dog.
                      I would say the only thing he plans is how to screw people who he's ****ed at. He can't fire Itch or Weasel Paul Ryan so he'll do the next best thing and neuter them by making deals with the Dems knowing that there's not enough Goopers brave enough to cross him. Poll after poll after poll shows what we already know, which is the GOP base support Chump way, waaaayy more than their representatives. Any promise that Trump allegedly breaks he can just chalk it up to having to make a deal with the Dems (DACA, ACA funding, etc) because the GOP Congress is useless. That resonates, just like his debt hike deal. If the numbnuts on the right can't agree to fund disaster relief amongst themselves, even though they have the numbers to do so, why not make a deal with the Dems to get it done for example? That doesn't hurt Trump at all, but puts another shovel of dirt on the laughable Beltway media narrative of Ryan and McConnell being some sort of legislative geniuses.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I would say the base is anti Washington and elected the GOP Congress to do a whole bunch of things which, it turns out, they are unwilling or incapable of.

Trump promised to "clean up the swamp." He is in danger of being sucked in by the quicksand.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          I would say the base is anti Washington and elected the GOP Congress to do a whole bunch of things which, it turns out, they are unwilling or incapable of.

Trump promised to "clean up the swamp." He is in danger of being sucked in by the quicksand.
                          He failed to clean the swamp for the same reason I never learned to play the piano: I never intended to.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

When you're butthurt that you lost, whine about changing the rules. https://www.infowars.com/hillary-cli...toral-college/

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              He failed to clean the swamp for the same reason I never learned to play the piano: I never intended to.
                              ...or at very least his definition of the swamp wasn't thoroughly thought out.

Wouldn't be surprised if this high 30s percent popularity was a lowish water mark for awhile. And if he keeps working with Dems, his popularity starts to creep up. The country is 55% percent (or more) left leaning. And by working with the Dems, independents will start to give him some credit. In most scenarios, damage to his base will not outweigh gains in the center and in some cases left from here. A trend that could have implications for the next election.

But there's always wildcards Russia and NK.
                              Last edited by 5mn_Major; 09-14-2017, 03:02 PM.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

The electoral college isn't the problem. Not knowing how to accurately connect to "middle America" is the problem.

The electoral college did it's job. It doesn't allow five populous metro centers to dictate the elections. If that was true, politicians would stump in the NY Burroughs, LA, Cook County, and call it a day.

What I want to know is how did Mrs. "Spent two decades in Arkansas, and less then a decade as a NY Elite," completely swing and miss allowing a true 100% NY Elite masquerade as a redneck hick?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X