Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That dinner is still the most devastating thing that has ever happened to a white man. I almost felt sympathy for him.
    I wonder if Mitt even got one scoop of ice cream?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo.../626524652.jpg

Trumpy probably had Mitt's balls bronzed and sitting on a Lincoln bedroom mantel. .
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      I think it would have passed. The biggest objection people have to Obamacare is the name. The favorability of the affordable care act is higher than the favorability of Obamacare.
      Which isn't even the name. It's the label angry republicans put toward it. Which would then start the dumpCare argument, and the cycle would continue.

And it implies that President Obama is some kind of a bad person. Since that has legs, it says something about our society. Pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        Which isn't even the name. It's the label angry republicans put toward it. Which would then start the dumpCare argument, and the cycle would continue.

And it implies that President Obama is some kind of a bad person. Since that has legs, it says something about our society. Pretty pathetic.
        Well, he is bad. Turtle Boy said so and Turtle Boy was 100% successful in labeling him and making sure he accomplished nothing that couldn't be undone.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          That dinner is still the most devastating thing that has ever happened to a white man. I almost felt sympathy for him.
          Don't. He chose to sell out. He spent the whole campaign bashing Trump when he thought he was going to lose, and then the second he won he nearly tripped over himself trying to get in his good graces so he could get another trophy to add to his case. He confirmed he's a piece of **** who will go any way the wind blows.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Don't. He chose to sell out. He spent the whole campaign bashing Trump when he thought he was going to lose, and then the second he won he nearly tripped over himself trying to get in his good graces so he could get another trophy to add to his case. He confirmed he's a piece of **** who will go any way the wind blows.
            And now he's back to the bashing game. Paul Nehlen for the Primary.

Comment

The REAL reason behind all these hurricanes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2oh5BfPhQ

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Wonder if Ryan is gonna end up looking like Mitt when Trumpy cut his balls off and pocketed them.
                As awful as Trump is, I'm openly rooting for that exact scenario.

Comment

I said almost.

In OTL, I wish him reincarnated as a Dalit for the next ten thousand lifetimes.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I am shocked. Shocked! http://www.thedailybeast.com/russian...&ICID=ref_fark

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      As awful as Trump is, I'm openly rooting for that exact scenario.
                      Oh, I think we all are. Before Trump melts into a puddle of malicious ooze when a little girl throws some water on him, I want all those flying monkeys -- Ryan, McConnell, Cruz, Chaffetz, King, Sessions -- to be slurped up by the spastic colon of his vanity.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Here's the REAL crime. https://newswars.com/bombshell-dem-i...letter-for-doj

Comment

Subscribed for the spastic colon of vanity
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Its ok cause they look American cause they are White. If they were brown it would be destroying the country...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Its ok cause they look American cause they are White. If they were brown it would be destroying the country...
                              To be fair the girls will probably be hot all the way into their 40s. Deport the boys, keep the devochki.
                              Cornell University

Comment

From the NY Times.

Donald Trump Jr. told a Senate panel he met with Russians to assess Hillary Clinton’s “fitness” for office. He denied colluding with them.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X