Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Let's all pause for a moment to reflect that independent of his other moral and ethical failings, the President is, at bottom, rock stupid.
    And he rightly praised them for doing more than the media did in rescuing people from flooded areas.

Just like America's firemen are doing more in rescuing people from burning buildings than America's dentists. We're pretty disappointed in you, dentists.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Other than golf courses and a few hotels, he's not even that good at it. Almost every extension of the Trump lifestyle brand beyond real estate has ended in bankruptcy.
      And his school was a fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/u...y.html?mcubz=1

Another election item the voters ignored. They care little about character.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Politco: Steve Bannon plans to launch an all-out war on Mitch McConnell and the Republican establishment in 2018.

Headline that popped up on my phone.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          And his school was a fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/u...y.html?mcubz=1

Another election item the voters ignored. They care little about character.
          They love Trump's character. "He'll lie to you, but at least he's not PC about it!"

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Politco: Steve Bannon plans to launch an all-out war on Mitch McConnell and the Republican establishment in 2018.

Get the popcorn ready.

Comment

Trump obviously bribed Bannon so the Deplorables dont flee...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Trump obviously bribed Bannon so the Deplorables dont flee...
              Oh please, it's Bannon pulling the strings. They still talk when Kelly's not around.

Comment

Let's all pause for a moment to reflect that independent of his other moral and ethical failings, the President is, at bottom, rock stupid.
                And here I was expecting his 9/11 speech from this morning, not an exact quote but something close to "This occasion was extraordinary, and will always be extraordinary." The best words...calling 9/11 an occasion is a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

If you read Bannon's interview though, the dude's right. This week a couple of so called lamestream media outlets, both the NY Times and politico, have articles about how Paul Ryan has emerged stronger due to having is balls cut off and stuffed down his throat over the debt ceiling hike. So....having a Prez from his party accept the Dems' debt limit proposal is a win for....Ryan??? Does this guy have pictures of news executives with a goat or something?

Meanwhile, Bannon correctly pointed out that Ryan told Trump he'd have the ACA repeal on his desk by Easter because they'd been working on it for 7 years so they were ready to go. This little nugget of Ryan's impotence as Speaker would never get reported, so small wonder Bannon is at war with these clowns.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

It's pretty clear they hadn't worked on repeal and replace of the ACA for 7 minutes prior to Trumps election.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      It's pretty clear they hadn't worked on repeal and replace of the ACA for 7 minutes prior to Trumps election.
                      Agreed, so its not surprising Trump acolytes like Bannon are furious that they get snowed by the little weasel.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

A Mexican standoff between Trump, Ryan/McConnell, and the Freedumbs is going to be a pretty self-destructive way for the GOP to spend the next 14 months.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A Mexican standoff between Trump, Ryan/McConnell, and the Freedumbs is going to be a pretty self-destructive way for the GOP to spend the next 14 months.
                          And they'll still get their requisite votes.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

One thing to watch is Gooper reps headed for the exits. Already have 4 announcing their retirements in swing districts and things are only going to get worse in DC once the debt limit expires at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              And they'll still get their requisite votes.
                              Maybe not. The vote in 2016 was a middle finger to the status quo. Well, the status quo is now entirely Republican. They will try to run against Washington but now they are Washington. The Fox crowd will fall for it, but they aren't enough to win an election -- you also need employed people who want to feel like their kids have a shot. These Republicans haven't given them any reason to feel that way. These Republicans are obviously only about feathering their own nests, and people hate that.

The Democrats can still blow it of course by letting BLM and the Millennial Snot Nosed Front be their public face. But that tends to happen in years when the fix is in, and 2020 will be a wide open nomination. Barring something stupendously f-cked up like Kanye/Streisand pulling a Trump, the candidates will sort themselves into orderly little rows of moderates and liberals and we'll wind up with a split ticket, most likely with the moderate at the top. Breitbart and Trump will be calling from inside the house, and people will just want relief from the clown show. Trump will have had almost 2 full years of CronyCrime to be attacked on. And the Noise Machine and the NRA will be looking at their lower revenue and thinking about how much more they can extract from the suckers as the opposition.

tl; dr: Fatigue and the intangibles will be working for us this time.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 09-11-2017, 12:47 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Maybe not. The vote in 2016 was a middle finger to the status quo. Well, the status quo is now entirely Republican. They will try to run against Washington but now they are Washington. The Fox crowd will fall for it, but they aren't enough to win an election -- you also need employed people who want to feel like their kids have a shot. These Republicans haven't given them any reason to feel that way. These Republicans are obviously only about feathering their own nests, and people hate that.

The Democrats can still blow it of course by letting BLM and the Millennial Snot Nosed Front be their public face. But that tends to happen in years when the fix is in, and 2020 will be a wide open nomination. Barring something stupendously f-cked up like Kanye/Streisand pulling a Trump, the candidates will sort themselves into orderly little rows of moderates and liberals and we'll wind up with a split ticket, most likely with the moderate at the top. Breitbart and Trump will be calling from inside the house, and people will just want relief from the clown show. Trump will have had almost 2 full years of CronyCrime to be attacked on. And the Noise Machine and the NRA will be looking at their lower revenue and thinking about how much more they can extract from the suckers as the opposition.

tl; dr: Fatigue and the intangibles will be working for us this time.
                                You still fail to realize that NONE of the people voting against Washington will EVER think that Donald Trump or any other Republican they voted for is Washington. It never happens. The rules are different. Republicans never have to bathe in their own stink no matter how ****ing bad it smells.

Comment

Working...
                                X