Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/06/stanfor...onscious-coed/

That happened in the most liberal state in the country.
    That doesn't prove your point in the least.

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    So true
    Tsk, tsk.

Comment

A Picture of a Black Person Can Anger Trump Supporters

When researchers simply asked subjects how they felt about a not-so-complex housing-assistance issue, they were split on their support. But there was a subtle twist to the study: When the information about the issue was accompanied by a picture of a white person, Trump voters were much more likely to support it than when they were cued by an image of a black person.
      The study revealed that when Trump voters were exposed to the “black cue,” it not only made them less supportive of the issue. It made them angry. Yes, a picture of a black man—not an actual black man, but a picture of a black man—made them mad.

Matthew Luttig, Christopher Frederico and Howard Lavine, the authors of the study, entitled “Supporters and Opponents of Donald Trump Respond Differently to Racial Cues: An Experimental Analysis,” wrote:
      We find that white Trump supporters randomly exposed to a black (versus a white) man in the context of soliciting their support for a housing-assistance policy were more opposed to the policy, angrier about the policy, and more likely to blame beneficiaries for their situation.
      The study controlled for socioeconomic status and education and found no statistical difference between white and black Hillary Clinton supporters when they were exposed to racial cues. The study did not include data about black Trump supporters because Omarosa and Ben Carson were kinda busy.

Even though there are some who say, “Just because they voted for Trump and hate seeing black people doesn’t mean they’re racist” (did I mention that it was a picture? A picture, son!), numerous polls and studies have shown this before. There’s the 2016 poll showing that when white people were told that America’s white population would soon be eclipsed by nonwhites, they became more likely to support Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        That doesn't prove your point in the least..
        yah. swimmer boy was drunk after all!!! 2x the limit in fact.

if that guy killed someone driving his car he would have done less than 6mo. relatively speaking they threw the book at him!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          yah. swimmer boy was drunk after all!!! 2x the limit in fact.
          As if that's at all relevant. There have been days where I was probably twice the limit by lunchtime, and I still managed not to rape anyone.

Comment

Is this scientific proof that they really are deplorable?

I'd be curious to see the results with a sample of Clinton supporters. Is this a problem isolated to the Right, the whites, or the population?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Is this scientific proof that they really are deplorable?

I'd be curious to see the results with a sample of Clinton supporters. Is this a problem isolated to the Right, the whites, or the population?
              Read to the bottom of the quotes in Slappy's post. No diff with the Clinton supporters
              Last edited by leswp1; 09-09-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                As if that's at all relevant. There have been days where I was probably twice the limit by lunchtime, and I still managed not to rape anyone.
                so what then? you choose to get behind the wheel and hope you don't kill someone?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Read to the bottom of the quotes in Slappy's post. No diff with the Clinton supporters
                  I don't think that's what that paragraph says. It says there wasn't a statistical difference between white clinton supporters and black clinton supporters.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't think that's what that paragraph says. It says there wasn't a statistical difference between white clinton supporters and black clinton supporters.
                    they the same? what's that, mocha?

Comment

they the same? what's that, mocha?
                      Half an Oreo?
                      Code:

Comment

Half an Oreo?
                        yum

mookie would be cool being the creamy white middle between a pair of tasty dark shells

Comment

so what then? you choose to get behind the wheel and hope you don't kill someone?
                          Nope, when I was that drunk or planned to get that drunk, I walked. Fade lives in a downtown area.

Both of these crimes deserve harsh sentencing. In most states, if you strike and kill someone while driving drunk, whether it's your first offense or your fourth, you're going to get charged with vehicular homicide (at a minimum).

If people are getting off light on either count, that's a failure of the system.
                          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 09-09-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Let's all pause for a moment to reflect that independent of his other moral and ethical failings, the President is, at bottom, rock stupid.

“I think we’re really well coordinated as well as you could possibly be,” he said. “And I’ll tell you what, we have great people, and a group that really deserves tremendous credit is the United States Coast Guard. What they’ve done — I mean, they’ve gone right into that, and you never know. When you go in there, you don’t know if you’re going to come out. They are really — if you talk about branding, no brand has improved more than the United States Coast Guard.”
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Let's all pause for a moment to reflect that independent of his other moral and ethical failings, the President is, at bottom, rock stupid.
                              Why? That's what we elected. A ****ing "Brand" monkey. That's all he is and that's all the business he knows.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Other than golf courses and a few hotels, he's not even that good at it. Almost every extension of the Trump lifestyle brand beyond real estate has ended in bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
                                X