Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

why do you hate women??
    I don't hate women at all. I hate stupidity. I can respect any Republican/Conservative/Bible_Thumper who can make a logical cohesive argument. As soon as I can tear it apart with logic then I lose my respect.

Ron Johnson's idiocy this morning (see Health Care thread) is the latest Republican to fail this test. Of course he usually does. I tend to give these Senator's the benefit of the doubt when I see them interviewed and evaluate them on a per argument basis.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Rocket Man's quote is just amazing: ""I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire."
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

So I'm sitting here on a Pacific island and found CNN. Headline is "North Korea threatens to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific."

Eff you, Donald.
        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-22-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
          Rocket Man's quote is just amazing: ""I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire."
          Had npr on the other day and a women’s defector told how there is no word in NK for “American”
          They only know and refer to “American bast@rds” there
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            So I'm sitting here on a Pacific island and found CNN. Headline is "North Korea threatens to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific."

Eff you, Donald.
            Riiiiiiight

That is tD fault
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Riiiiiiight

That is tD fault
              It is...

This is why people with brains dont threaten to annihilate countries just because they have ***** envy. You threaten Child Kings and they will react.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                I'm just amazed that the deranged leader of North Korea is teaching America new words while our current president says sh|t like "bigly"
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I'm just amazed that the deranged leader of North Korea is teaching America new words while our current president says sh|t like "bigly"
                  To be fair, L'il Kim's translator does seem to have a substantial vocabulary. Ivy grad, obvs.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    Listening to the back and forth reminds me of sitting in the nursing station listening to 2 people with dementia accuse each other of being crazy~ except they probably would have more mental capacity

Comment

"The Russia hoax continues, now it's ads on Facebook. What about the totally biased and dishonest Media coverage in favor of Crooked Hillary?"
                      -Donald Trump

This works. Think about it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        To be fair, L'il Kim's translator does seem to have a substantial vocabulary. Ivy grad, obvs.
                        But not Penn. That's why he has even better words.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Josh Marshall tries reading the tea leaves. Nothing new but a good summary from one POV.

I'd add there is no way Trump would countenance Kushner being thrown under the bus. Trump's only legacy is Ivanka -- the boys are certifiable mongoloids -- and Trump thinks the next best thing to living forever is the daughter he has sex with living forever.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

McCain has come out against Graham-Cassidy. How soon does the bully-in-chief start hate-tweeting McCain?
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                              McCain has come out against Graham-Cassidy. How soon does the bully-in-chief start hate-tweeting McCain?
                              Probably napping now. Maybe after he's changed and burped.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Our troglodyte in chief warned NFL owners tonight to discipline players who "disrespect the flag".

The quote I read was, "get that son of a ****** off the field."
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X