Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Most of the people want him to step down. When is he going to defer to their will?
    He won't. He will have to be forced out. That way he can keep his ego intact, by not admitting he lost. "His enemies" and "the swamp," and "fake news" sabotaged him. He will never admit defeat or be humble, or do what's actually right.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have a feeling this is the thread to go to where someone could provide a link.

Looking for the archived 9-11 thread that was "real-time" as things were unfolding. Having trouble finding it on the google. I know it's out there.....

For those that don't know about it, it's a must-read.

Edit: used wrong keywords, actually found it:

http://www.nmubaseball.net/uscho911/...0The%20Pg1.htm
      Last edited by The Rube; 09-11-2017, 11:21 PM.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        But in 2010 we were in power.
        So in the end, what effing difference does it make? Democrats ran for for 30 years talking about the crisis our health insurance system was in and Obama finally delivered on the promise with a plan that was leaps and bounds an improvement on what was going on before. Demonstrably, empirically better. He also had more growth in the economy than in the previous 3 years or in any year since in 2010. What did it get us? A republican congress. Which set us up for the disastrous appointment of at least one supreme court justice that has the potential to haunt this nation for at least the next generation. Republicans win, then democrats, than republicans. If we're lucky, the democrats will at least lube up before they ram it up your behind. Too many people are making two very fundamental mistakes when pondering the 2018 elections; one, that it is likely that democrats will take over the house. And two, that it will make much of a difference if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I have a feeling this is the thread to go to where someone could provide a link.

Looking for the archived 9-11 thread that was "real-time" as things were unfolding. Having trouble finding it on the google. I know it's out there.....

For those that don't know about it, it's a must-read.

Edit: used wrong keywords, actually found it:

http://www.nmubaseball.net/uscho911/...0The%20Pg1.htm
          There is also this.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            There is also this.
            The link I had was a bit more personal, as a former poster (Ritt) was basically RIGHT THERE, his safety was in question. It was dam scary. These were real people, where many of us on this board knew in person, and at the least, part of the same small world of college hockey, all coming together for info and comfort. That thread, sadly deleted from here, just gets me every time. Truly heartfelt and emotions on sleeves.

Comment

LOL: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3488752

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Also, replying to some stuff from yesterday. tDon got a Supreme through. That's enough for most of his voters to vote Republican up and down the ticket again. The Dems have no such loyalty.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Irony in one headline.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Also, replying to some stuff from yesterday. tDon got a Supreme through. That's enough for most of his voters to vote Republican up and down the ticket again. The Dems have no such loyalty.
                    That and the anti-immigrant stuff. Chump can legitimately say he's created a climate of fear where immigrants are running scared or being deported. He's also empowered white supremacists to come out of the woodwork loud and proud in public. He's getting the same 62M votes Goopers always get unless as the old joke goes he's caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

MAGA.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They ever did?
                        For that matter, did they ever?

Irony is a harsh mistress.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Now it's the Bernie Bros and not just the Deplorables under the bus.

“I didn’t get anything like that respect from Sanders and his supporters,” Clinton said. “And it hurt. You know, to have basically captured the nomination, ending up with more than 4 million votes than he had. And he dragged it out.”
                          She's not helping herself if she has any hopes for 2020.
                          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-12-2017, 11:03 AM.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Are we sure we know who the fool was speaking to at the time?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Jesus, Hillary. Have a little class and take the loss like a big girl, would you? I don't even like Sanders, and you're making me defend him and the Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Jesus, Hillary. Have a little class and take the loss like a big girl, would you? I don't even like Sanders, and you're making me defend him and the Bros.

Whoa-whoa-whoa there hombre; throttle back on the misogynist pig stuff. You're just feeding Scoob's fire.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X