Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Is he next going to start calling the Venezuelan President "Rico Suave", since we're catching these songs at the height of their popularity?
    He worked 'loser terrorists' in as well.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      He worked 'loser terrorists' in as well.
      In the time of Trumpanzees I was a monkey!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Tchump is a disaster but I have to admit I got a small childish giggle at the thought of him tossing out, "rocket man".
        I'll laugh at that from the upper atmosphere after "Rocket Man" launches one...
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          And tell the pleasant prince this mock of his
          Hath turned his balls to gun-stones, and his soul
          Shall stand sore chargèd for the wasteful vengeance
          That shall fly with them; for many a thousand widows
          Shall this his mock mock out of their dear husbands,
          Mock mothers from their sons, mock castles down,
          And some are yet ungotten and unborn
          That shall have cause to curse the Dauphin’s scorn.
          But this lies all within the will of God,
          To whom I do appeal, and in whose name
          Tell you the Dauphin I am coming on,
          To venge me as I may and to put forth
          My rightful hand in a well-hallowed cause.
          So get you hence in peace. And tell the Dauphin
          His jest will savor but of shallow wit
          When thousands weep more than did laugh at it.
          You're no fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            And tell the pleasant prince this mock of his
            Hath turned his balls to gun-stones, and his soul
            Shall stand sore chargèd for the wasteful vengeance
            That shall fly with them; for many a thousand widows
            Shall this his mock mock out of their dear husbands,
            Mock mothers from their sons, mock castles down,
            And some are yet ungotten and unborn
            That shall have cause to curse the Dauphin’s scorn.
            But this lies all within the will of God,
            To whom I do appeal, and in whose name
            Tell you the Dauphin I am coming on,
            To venge me as I may and to put forth
            My rightful hand in a well-hallowed cause.
            So get you hence in peace. And tell the Dauphin
            His jest will savor but of shallow wit
            When thousands weep more than did laugh at it.
            Olivier or Branagh?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

My bet is yes. Manafort was palling around with dictators long before Dumpster decided he wanted to become one. I'm sure he is neck deep in money laundering, acting as an agent of other governments without registering, and all the other white color crime that the transnational set calls "added value." Not to mention he's probably wanted in a few other countries for his association with dictators and war criminals.*

Your best bet may be to claim poor little Donald was pure and trusting and led astray by that bad, bad man. Show me on the doll where he touched you, Donald. But you have a problem: if you do that then Manafort has no reason not to rat your boy out. Dates, memos, bank account numbers. That is probably the best way to send Jared, Trump Junior, the Dumpster Himself and even Ivanka to the federal pen to work on their backhand, because Mueller will be willing to give Manafort complete immunity to bring down the Crime Family.

Face it. You gotta kill him. Manafort, not Mueller. Well, to start with.

* You might even get spectacularly lucky. Remember when the Clintons were in bed with that scumbucket Near Abroad dictator from Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan or anyway one of those places? That is exactly the kind of sweetheart Manafort peddles his wares to. Imagine if Mueller's invesitgation of Manafort turns up that the Clintons are guilty of treason, too. My god, if you could throw in the Bush family for the trifecta I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. Wipe out the entire nest of vipers in one go.

Everybody who attended either Chelsea's, Jenna's, or Ivanka's wedding should probably be in jail.
              So you're saying we might get a chance to see how well President Baelish (cuz he has little fingers...get it? No? Whatever ) plays the Game of Thrones? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Olivier or Branagh?
                Burbage.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You wanted it Trumpies. You got it.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 09-20-2017, 11:10 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This guy is differently-abled, it's hard to condemn him for seeking sympathy or whatever. But there was a family in MN last year that rented a house, did the same thing to it, and raised a fortune on gofundme. Last I heard there was "not enough evidence to convict" so they're still living the high life.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Do As I Say Not As I Do
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Hey, what good is it getting appointed to the highest levels of government if you don't get to enjoy the perks of the office? Ask Trumpy!

You really don't expect our leaders to be forced to associate with the common riff-raff in a confined space such as an airliner, do you? Why, the common folk might just get the idea that they could give these people a piece of their mind, or something. Let 'em know they like their healthcare.

Draining the swamp.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Draining the swamp.
                          Sadly, there aren't a dozen people who voted for trump who actually care if he drains the swamp or not. With every passing day we see just how stupid and naive the average trump voter is and what a bunch of rubes they all were. 6 months in and trump has all the proof he needs to know it does not matter to his voters what he or anyone connected to his administrations says or does. Sometimes I am surprised he has distanced himself from some of them, since his supporters do not car what vile, illegal, unethical or immoral acts any of them commit. We think we've seen Teflon presidents in the past? Well he will make those who we thought of as Teflon look like giant balls of Velcro. Until and unless trump himself is indicted, he will continue to be president and his support will stay within a point or two of where it has been so far.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            Sadly, there aren't a dozen people who voted for trump who actually care if he drains the swamp or not. With every passing day we see just how stupid and naive the average trump voter is and what a bunch of rubes they all were. 6 months in and trump has all the proof he needs to know it does not matter to his voters what he or anyone connected to his administrations says or does. Sometimes I am surprised he has distanced himself from some of them, since his supporters do not car what vile, illegal, unethical or immoral acts any of them commit. We think we've seen Teflon presidents in the past? Well he will make those who we thought of as Teflon look like giant balls of Velcro. Until and unless trump himself is indicted, he will continue to be president and his support will stay within a point or two of where it has been so far.
                            "Draining the swamp" is still a rallying cry for many Trumpettes. You'd be surprised. They think it's real and they think he's doing it. They've willed themselves into believing it. Just read the comments section on Fox News's site. It's enlightening, to say the least.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              "Draining the swamp" is still a rallying cry for many Trumpettes. You'd be surprised. They think it's real and they think he's doing it. They've willed themselves into believing it. Just read the comments section on Fox News's site. It's enlightening, to say the least.
                              It's like most of Trump Nation: a mixture of sincere dupes and cynical manipulators.
                              Cornell University

Comment

It's like most of Trump Nation: a mixture of sincere dupes and cynical manipulators.
                                I don't know. The level of English these people use when leaving their comments couldn't be made by Russian agents. The commenters' English isn't good enough.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X