Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1001

Thread: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

  1. #41
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    64,079

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    http://www.startribune.com/devos-exp...ent/442967983/

    Back to boys will be boys.

    Congrats to all the ***** grabbers out there.

    ARLINGTON, Va. — Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Thursday declared that "the era of 'rule by letter' is over" as she announced plans to change the way colleges and university handle allegations of sexual violence on campus.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  2. #42
    DYKWIA? FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America's Great Comeback City™, LOL
    Posts
    26,049

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    From 60 Minutes.
    Romanists!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

    Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    54,330

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    The hits just keep on coming.

    During a meeting with members of his Cabinet on Thursday afternoon, President Donald Trump indicated he would consider eliminating the debt ceiling entirely.

    “It could be discussed,” Trump said when asked if he would be willing to nix the debt limit altogether, according to a White House pool report. “There are a lot of good reasons to do that.”
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  4. #44
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    17,349

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The hits just keep on coming.
    He realizes it's not a real physical ceiling, right? Like, there's an actual reason it exists from a financial standpoint.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  5. #45
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    64,079

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    He realizes it's not a real physical ceiling, right? Like, there's an actual reason it exists from a financial standpoint.
    There's no reason to have it. It's stupid.

    http://theweek.com/articles/459552/c...g-debt-ceiling
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  6. #46
    unofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Posts
    18,009
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    there's an actual reason it exists from a financial standpoint.
    No there isn't, that's called the budget.

    It exists as a way for the minority party to score cheap points at the expense of the majority party. The problem is that it has become the financial equivalent of a nuclear weapon, and there are too many members of Congress who actively want to push the button.

  7. #47
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    17,349

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Romanists!
    I kan't kwite komprehend why Bannon would have anti-Catholic feelings.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    31,289

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    I kan't kwite komprehend why Bannon would have anti-Catholic feelings.
    It may not be anti Catholic, but it is a bit cynical about the priorities of the episcopate.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16,??? 4/18)

    ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

    Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

    I want to live forever. So far, so good.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    54,330

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    there's an actual reason it exists from a financial standpoint.
    The reason is just politics. This is one of those times where he has actually stumbled on the exact right thing to do. The "debt ceiling" is an idiotic political prop.

    The only non-political purpose it could ever serve is if we got impatient and decided we wanted to default on our sovereign debt and destroy the full faith and credit of the US dollar instantly rather than waiting for the failure to collect taxes from the wealthy to do it over a century.

    Other than that it's just a way for Republicans to try to hold the country hostage to get their goodies, and it doesn't even work for that because the Democrats for once realized that the threat "oh yeah, well I'm going to blow us both up!" is not credible unless you're a lunatic and it's impossible to negotiate with a lunatic.

    The reason this is so funny is it once again completely disrobes the Republicans by exposing their bullsh-t. Trump is showing us exactly what we should have known all along: he doesn't care about policy at all, he just cares about the fights he gets into and right now he's mad at Ryan and McConnell. He's that little brat wishing people into a cornfield. Two days ago it was immigrants, today it's the Republican leadership.

    My god I hope Ryan stays on the sh-t list while he floats whatever abortion of a 1%er tax heist his Randian hindbrain is fapping to. We could wind up with a 99% tax rate on the wealthy. I honestly believe Trump would take the personal hit just to satisfy his grudge. What am I saying? There'd be no hit, he doesn't pay his taxes anyway!
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-07-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  10. #50
    The Dark One
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Posts
    14,308

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/devos-exp...ent/442967983/

    Back to boys will be boys.

    Congrats to all the ***** grabbers out there.
    Hope all the women who voted Trump or didn't vote at all are still proud of this.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

    Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

    "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

  11. #51
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    64,079

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Hope all the women who voted Trump or didn't vote at all are still proud of this.
    53% of white women are proud of their vote. The other 47% marched after the election. That was of the ones who voted. Most woman couldn't be bothered to vote.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  12. #52
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    36,934

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    53% of white women are proud of their vote. The other 47% marched after the election. That was of the ones who voted. Most woman couldn't be bothered to vote.
    special place in heII for all of 'em
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

  13. #53
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42,073

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    He realizes it's not a real physical ceiling, right? Like, there's an actual reason it exists from a financial standpoint.
    And yet, every few years, it just gets increased. There's a cultural issue that needs to be addressed when it comes to fiscal responsibility, and it has nothing to do with the position or existence of "the can".
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  14. #54
    wubba lubba dub dub
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    North Haverbrook
    Posts
    29,556

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    53% of white women are proud of their vote. The other 47% marched after the election. That was of the ones who voted. Most woman couldn't be bothered to vote.
    I know a few white women who've admitted voting for Trump and since regret it. They're not inherently as stubborn as you'd like to think of them, or as you yourself are.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

    Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

  15. #55
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42,073

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    I kan't kwite komprehend why Bannon would have anti-Catholic feelings.
    Not really anti-Catholic so much as a Pontiff that is pushing a political agenda.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  16. #56
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    18,993

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    It may not be anti Catholic, but it is a bit cynical about the priorities of the episcopate.
    it's pretty easy to be cynical about the priorities of the episcopate. The episcopate doesn't make that very hard.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

  17. #57
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    18,993

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    53% of white women are proud of their vote. The other 47% marched after the election. That was of the ones who voted. Most woman couldn't be bothered to vote.
    Husband wouldn't let 'em.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

  18. #58
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    64,079

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Husband wouldn't let 'em.
    Pretty much. I know some women like that.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  19. #59
    DYKWIA? FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America's Great Comeback City™, LOL
    Posts
    26,049

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    It may not be anti Catholic, but it is a bit cynical about the priorities of the episcopate.
    How is that statement not anti-Catholic? He insinuated that all Catholics are illegal immigrants.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

    Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

  20. #60
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    28,356

    Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    I think you (and Alex Jones for that matter) are burying the lede on that story.

    The headline shouldn't be "Leftists Call On Hurricane Irma To Destroy Trump's Mar-A-Lago Resort," no, instead it should be:

    "Leftists Have Power To Verbally Control Weather."
    Wait? I though that the Hurricaine Irma warnings were a Leftist fake out. At least that is what Rush L. had to say. (My immediate thought was if they believe him Darwin's theory will win out and well, there might be less of them. (I am not the Christian woman I should be)

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/devos-exp...ent/442967983/

    Back to boys will be boys.

    Congrats to all the ***** grabbers out there.
    Women have come a long way when we can have one as stupid as this appointed to run something this big in gubmint. ON the other hand her complete failure to grasp the most basic concepts will be an argument why women shouldn't be able to do anything big.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •