Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

OK, this is for Advanced Mode only. A 65+ tweetnado covering the implications of the Manafort FISA warrant and the report on his upcoming indictment. Mueller will have to be quick if he wants to pull the plug on the shredders at the White House and Mar-a-lago. Imagine the issuance of a no knock warrant for the president's personal residence due to a clear and immediate risk of destruction of evidence.

2017: the year we hit bottom.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      OK, this is for Advanced Mode only. A 65+ tweetnado covering the implications of the Manafort FISA warrant and the report on his upcoming indictment. Mueller will have to be quick if he wants to pull the plug on the shredders at the White House and Mar-a-lago. Imagine the issuance of a no knock warrant for the president's personal residence due to a clear and immediate risk of destruction of evidence.

2017: the year we hit bottom.
      Thanks for sharing. One thing I would add to that is on CNN this afternoon they said the original FISA tap was issued on Manafort in 2014. Is he guilty of crimes independent of Trump? Is he the one who roped Trump in? Were they both doing illegal things separately? It's going to be an interesting few months to say the least. As long as we have USCHO everything will be all right.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Thanks for sharing. One thing I would add to that is on CNN this afternoon they said the original FISA tap was issued on Manafort in 2014. Is he guilty of crimes independent of Trump? Is he the one who roped Trump in? Were they both doing illegal things separately? It's going to be an interesting few months to say the least. As long as we have USCHO everything will be all right.
        I believe the FBI was originally on Manafort for being the manager for Putin's Ukrainian president who got pushed out of power and trying to get around sanctions.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Is he guilty of crimes independent of Trump?
          My bet is yes. Manafort was palling around with dictators long before Dumpster decided he wanted to become one. I'm sure he is neck deep in money laundering, acting as an agent of other governments without registering, and all the other white color crime that the transnational set calls "added value." Not to mention he's probably wanted in a few other countries for his association with dictators and war criminals.*

Your best bet may be to claim poor little Donald was pure and trusting and led astray by that bad, bad man. Show me on the doll where he touched you, Donald. But you have a problem: if you do that then Manafort has no reason not to rat your boy out. Dates, memos, bank account numbers. That is probably the best way to send Jared, Trump Junior, the Dumpster Himself and even Ivanka to the federal pen to work on their backhand, because Mueller will be willing to give Manafort complete immunity to bring down the Crime Family.

Face it. You gotta kill him. Manafort, not Mueller. Well, to start with.

* You might even get spectacularly lucky. Remember when the Clintons were in bed with that scumbucket Near Abroad dictator from Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan or anyway one of those places? That is exactly the kind of sweetheart Manafort peddles his wares to. Imagine if Mueller's invesitgation of Manafort turns up that the Clintons are guilty of treason, too. My god, if you could throw in the Bush family for the trifecta I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. Wipe out the entire nest of vipers in one go.

Everybody who attended either Chelsea's, Jenna's, or Ivanka's wedding should probably be in jail.
          Last edited by Kepler; 09-19-2017, 01:27 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            My bet is yes. Manafort was palling around with dictators long before Dumpster decided he wanted to become one. I'm sure he is neck deep in money laundering, acting as an agent of other governments without registering, and all the other white color crime that the transnational set calls "added value." Not to mention he's probably wanted in a few other countries for his association with dictators and war criminals.*

Your best bet may be to claim poor little Donald was pure and trusting and led astray but that bad, bad man. But you have a problem: if you do that then Manafort has no reason not to rat your boy out. Dates, memos, bank account numbers. That is probably the best way to send Jared, Trump Junior, the Dumpster Himself and even Ivanka to the federal pen to work on their backhand, because Mueller will be willing to give Manafort complete immunity to bring down the Crime Family.

Face it. You gotta kill him. Manafort, not Mueller. Well, to start with.

* You might even get spectacularly lucky. Remember when the Clintons were in bed with that scumbucket Near Abroad dictator from Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan or anyway one of those places? That is exactly the kind of sweetheart Manafort peddles his wares too. Imagine if Mueller's invesitgation of Manafort turns up that the Clintons are guilty of treason, too. My god, if you could throw in the Bush family for the trifecta I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. Wipe out the entire nest of vipers in one go.

Everybody who attended either Chelsea's or Ivanka's wedding should probably be in jail.
            We all know who would be perfect for that job In all seriousness, I had the exact same thought after reading the tweets.

We're lucky Mueller is handling this. I have more faith in him than anyone else who would potentially be in charge.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Seth Abramson ✔ @SethAbramson
              30/ So we now know that the Trump-Russia scandal will go to DEFCON 1 either this month or next. It'd be a *shock* if it takes till November.
              9:44 PM - Sep 18, 2017
              I so cannot wait for this to happen.

You efftards wanted to explode Washington? Here's your dream come true.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                I so cannot wait for this to happen.

You efftards wanted to explode Washington? Here's your dream come true.
                Now we just wait and see if they follow through on the Civil War 2 threats.

Comment

Did he actually say "Rocket Man" to the UN?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Unsurprisingly, he did.

Comment

Is he next going to start calling the Venezuelan President "Rico Suave", since we're catching these songs at the height of their popularity?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The image tags don't work unless you keep the URL short. I found with long URLs it just doesn't work.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Ugh

Traffic blew in NYC today. Yuck

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Jesus wasn't black. He looked a lot more like this:

Jesus looked like mookie's co-workers
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            And he did it without even blinking an eye or allowing a single thread of his Lhasa Apso carpet from falling out of place.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Tchump is a disaster but I have to admit I got a small childish giggle at the thought of him tossing out, "rocket man".

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Tchump is a disaster but I have to admit I got a small childish giggle at the thought of him tossing out, "rocket man".
                                And tell the pleasant prince this mock of his
                                Hath turned his balls to gun-stones, and his soul
                                Shall stand sore chargèd for the wasteful vengeance
                                That shall fly with them; for many a thousand widows
                                Shall this his mock mock out of their dear husbands,
                                Mock mothers from their sons, mock castles down,
                                And some are yet ungotten and unborn
                                That shall have cause to curse the Dauphin’s scorn.
                                But this lies all within the will of God,
                                To whom I do appeal, and in whose name
                                Tell you the Dauphin I am coming on,
                                To venge me as I may and to put forth
                                My rightful hand in a well-hallowed cause.
                                So get you hence in peace. And tell the Dauphin
                                His jest will savor but of shallow wit
                                When thousands weep more than did laugh at it.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X