Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Our troglodyte in chief warned NFL owners tonight to discipline players who "disrespect the flag".

The quote I read was, "get that son of a ****** off the field."
    Captured on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I made it thru about 10 seconds before I had dyspepsia. His physique is off putting even before he speaks.

Comment

Our troglodyte in chief warned NFL owners tonight to discipline players who "disrespect the flag".

The quote I read was, "get that son of a ****** off the field."
        Half the players will probably take a knee to spite him. Hell, I would.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm convinced he talks with his hands splayed open, or fingers pointing, to make them look bigger. 25+ years since that Spy magazine piece was published, and he can't let it go. Even when it's apparently true.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            I made it thru about 10 seconds before I had dyspepsia. His physique is off putting even before he speaks.
            He's got the mannerisms of Mussolini down pat. It's like the whole thing is self-parody.

The Comments on that clip also show exactly the type of person who votes for him. Same in all countries in all ages: pure authoritarian personality combined with being a total sap who will believe anything Dear Leader peddles to them.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Half the players will probably take a knee to spite him. Hell, I would.
              Can you imagine if that happens? Would be amazing.
              A few posters on here might lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Take a knee, fine. I don't agree with it, think one could put efforts into better things that will actually cause change, but so be it. *shrug*
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Take a knee, fine. I don't agree with it, think one could put efforts into better things that will actually cause change, but so be it. *shrug*
                  Being born white is literally the best thing that ever happened to you. Seriously.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    It's not going to happen, unfortunately. What has happened to Kapernick has them all scared.

I don't think they'd lose it because it's essentially dividing by zero inside their head. It just wouldn't even register.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's not going to happen, unfortunately. What has happened to Kapernick has them all scared.

I don't think they'd lose it because it's essentially dividing by zero inside their head. It just wouldn't even register.
                      If Kap were Newton, no one would even think of not signing him. It's risk-reward. Period. It's a business.

And DX, you are the whitest mofo I know. So stop spewing your white-guilt.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Your lack of introspection is astounding.
                        Code:

Comment

Your lack of introspection is astounding.
                          Your condescension and arrogance is astounding.

Comment

There are worse players than Colin playing in the NFL every week. I can think of multiple teams that could use him and improve their situation.

And how exactly can effort in game be better used to fix things? When will the players have a bigger audience than an NFL game? (that millions watch and multiple networks replay highlights from every twelve seconds) I will hang up and listen.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              There are worse players than Colin playing in the NFL every week. I can think of multiple teams that could use him and improve their situation.

And how exactly can effort in game be better used to fix things? When will the players have a bigger audience than an NFL game? (that millions watch and multiple networks replay highlights from every twelve seconds) I will hang up and listen.
                              The question with Kap is, is making our team better worth the controversy? Right now, it isn't. He isn't that good. There have been rumors (reports?) that he turned down back-up jobs (or at least back-up pay) because he thinks he's a starter. He's not. He's a back-up. So, signing him under this scrutiny is a bad business decision. Is it right? Not necessarily. Is it a sound business decision? Yes, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It's interesting how some people hate the most non violent method of protesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X