Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Hillary Clinton still wants to challenge election results

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/hillary...3481-719164761

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      You know he's talking about voter suppression laws in red states, right? But please, continue your Hillary tantrum.
      thought he was talking about hisself
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

NYT: mueller to manafort, "expect to be indicted."

It has begun.
        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-18-2017, 08:17 PM.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Hillary Clinton still wants to challenge election results

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/hillary...3481-719164761

Did you read it? There is nothing in there that's wrong. Just a sensational headline. If she were a man you would have thought nothing of it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            NYT: mueller to manafort, "expect to be indicted."

It has begun.
            Oh it is better than that...

Government Wireapped Manafort Under Court Order

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump.
            Some of the intelligence collected includes communications that sparked concerns among investigators that Manafort had encouraged the Russians to help with the campaign, according to three sources familiar with the investigation. Two of these sources, however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive.
            Now I am sure we will here from Drew that it doesnt matter and Sicatoka will tell us this proves Trump was right and Obama did tap him (even though he didnt, and this was all legal) but this is a big deal. Mueller either has the tapes or will and if Manafort gets indicted that is another link in the chain...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Oh it is better than that...

Government Wireapped Manafort Under Court Order

Now I am sure we will here from Drew that it doesnt matter and Sicatoka will tell us this proves Trump was right and Obama did tap him (even though he didnt, and this was all legal) but this is a big deal. Mueller either has the tapes or will and if Manafort gets indicted that is another link in the chain...
              Maddow also reported they got a no-knock warrant to raid Manafort's home from a federal judge. That means they had probable cause he had evidence of wrongdoing. The no-knock escalation would point to a federal judge being convinced that Manafort would destroy evidence.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

From founder to producers to contributors to viewers: class all the way.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Maddow also reported they got a no-knock warrant to raid Manafort's home from a federal judge. That means they had probable cause he had evidence of wrongdoing. The no-knock escalation would point to a federal judge being convinced that Manafort would destroy evidence.
                  Manfort will sing like a canary too. Guys like him dont do well in prison. He wont turn on Trump...but my guess is the nail in the coffin on Flynn and then up the ladder we go.

Meanwhile Trumpers will still be oblivious because they will be watching Fox News. They wont even notice that most of the women are gone. (because they are suing them for rape or something similar)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    From founder to producers to contributors to viewers: class all the way.
                    I dunno. This just doesn't add up. She was raped and then continued to have sex with him to advance her career? Then when the relationship stopped, her career stopped, and only then she came forward?

There's something here that doesn't pass the smell test.
                    Code:

Comment

Manfort will sing like a canary too. Guys like him dont do well in prison. He wont turn on Trump...but my guess is the nail in the coffin on Flynn and then up the ladder we go.

Meanwhile Trumpers will still be oblivious because they will be watching Fox News. They wont even notice that most of the women are gone. (because they are suing them for rape or something similar)
                      He'll turn on trump in a heartbeat. I have no idea why you don't think he will.
                      Code:

Comment

Yeah, I agree with this. Manafort's biz model is that he represents the true scum of the earth: dictators, financial criminals, Trump. But he's a Professional Slime and the instant he's threatened with prison he's Freddy Mercury.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I dunno. This just doesn't add up. She was raped and then continued to have sex with him to advance her career? Then when the relationship stopped, her career stopped, and only then she came forward?

There's something here that doesn't pass the smell test.
                          You should talk to someone who is in a situation like that some time...it adds up more than you think it does. The second he raped her he had total control over her and she knew it so she acquiesced and took it so she didnt completely destroy her career. The sad thing is he probably had her replacement thrust into her face and he raped her too.

These guys are like molesting priests...they find a crack and they take it and they have the power to destroy you. If she accuses him of rape (mind you with zero evidence) she gets fired and most likely blackballed. I know the fans of the networks hate each other but most of the people in the high up positions know each other. They either know guys are pulling this crap (and ignore it) or they are friends with them and will back them. If you dont want to be on the Powerball broadcast in Frosttit, North Dakota you better play ball.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

my guess is the nail in the coffin on Flynn and then up the ladder we go.
                            I think Manafort is higher on the food chain than Flynn. Flynn was just a useful idiot wackjob with a bunch of medals on his chest for the draft dodger to hide behind. Manafort was a tactician in the inner circle. He was communicating directly with Trump -- a first tier crime family member. Manafort alone probably has the goods that can hang both Jared and Trump.

In terms of the Russian treason that might not even be just an expression. Although obviously it would never happen it is possible, maybe even likely, that both Jared and Trump committed traitorous crimes that could warrant the death penalty.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 09-18-2017, 10:18 PM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Because I dont think he has much on Trump and it is a fools dream to think he does. The most he will say is he discussed it with him but that is about it. He isnt the smoking gun...he is too stupid to be the smoking gun.

Follow the money...look at the people the Trump people are pulling the strings to keep quiet. They have left Manafort out to dry which tells me he doesnt have what Mueller needs. He is a cog, a piece to the puzzle but he isnt the connector. He is the guy who tells Mueller who to talk to, he isnt the guy who tells Mueller "Donald knows everything!".

Dont be fooled into thinking Manafort is a rook...he is a pawn or at best a knight. Taking him down opens up the bigger pieces to vulnerability but losing him isnt checkmate by a longshot.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I think Manafort is higher on the food chain than Flynn. Flynn was just a useful idiot wackjob with a bunch of models on his chest for the draft dodger to hide behind. Manafort was a tactician in the inner circle. He was communicating directly with Trump -- a first tier crime family member. Manafort alone probably has the goods that can hang both Jared and Trump.

In terms of the Russian treason that might not even be just an expression. Although obviously it would never happen it is possible, maybe even likely, that both Jared and Trump committed traitorous crimes that could warrant the death penalty.
                                I saw Trump and Flynn speak in person...you are wrong.

If you were talking about Conway I would agree...but Manafort isnt the key. Flynn is the key, that guy was way more involved than people think.

Manafort could talk about Donald's business, but for the campaign Flynn was Donald's consigliere.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 09-18-2017, 10:21 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X