Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.19: Being Douced by Irma makes me sad!!

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    are we talking about the fact that North Korea now claims Trump has declared war on them and they will potentially shoot down any US bombers flying over the Korean Peninsula, even in South Korean airspace? I don't want to post something if it's already been discussed and I missed it in the NFL drama...
    War with North Korea is inevitable at this point. Our President is "shaming" their leader and shame is a big deal in their culture. After all these years nuclear war is on our doorstep.

No one listened.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

are we talking about the fact that North Korea now claims Trump has declared war on them and they will potentially shoot down any US bombers flying over the Korean Peninsula, even in South Korean airspace? I don't want to post something if it's already been discussed and I missed it in the NFL drama...
      He did that last week. Radical Muslims declared war on us in 1787. We have missile defence. Other countries are also pushing their own forms of sanctions, including China. I'm more worried about trigger happy McMaster than Kim...

Comment

Does Trump not know Puerto Rico and the USVI are part of the US, or does he just not care because they can't vote for him?

Seems he wants to rant about flags and athletes rather than help fellow Americans.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Does Trump not know Puerto Rico and the USVI are part of the US, or does he just not care because they can't vote for him?
          Brown don't count.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Seems he wants to rant about flags and athletes rather than help fellow Americans.
            No one has given a **** about Puerto Rico for years. They've been in massive debt for a while and the US has offered no debt relief. Now they have nothing and the US will offer nothing.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Yes.

I don't think most of the ill treatment of blacks by cops is because of racism. I think we treat the poor like sh-t, and cops use black as an expectation state for poor because they are conflated both statistically and in the public mind.

For example, I doubt cops treats Asians like sh-t. A white supremacy cop theory would predict that they ought to.
              Well it is possible to be racist against Blacks and not Asians...just saying.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                War with North Korea is inevitable at this point.
                No, it isn't.

There's one moron poking a wasp's nest with a stick. There are a handful of emotionally stunted neocons pitching their usual fit (John Bolton would nuke a man in Reno just to watch him die.)

Defeatism and alarmism only give Trump and his brownshirts more power. We have to fight them, but we also have to laugh at them. Dissipate the fear by unifying with everyone against them. Resist the temptation of retreating into defeatism.

One of Timothy Snyder's most important lessons about the rise of tyranny is never give an inch ahead of time. Eeyores withdraw their energy from the resistance without a fight. That makes the coup a self-fulfilling prophesy.

The majority of Americans are not with this racist, fascist f-ck. Many may be scared but they also know it's not just undignified for him to be tweeting this argle garble at North Korea, it's also putting many lives at risk. State that, simply, with humor, and state your refusal to go along with it. Talk to your neighbors and coworkers, acknowledge the fears they have, but stress there are better ways to ensure our defense.

The more we get scared or angry or depressed the more The Beast wins. This is the central message of every heroic stand human beings have taken against evil. You can't quit, you have to fight, but we're all fighting alongside so while it's hard it's also fulfilling.

There's so little we can do in our every day lives -- most of us can't really stand up to the evil in a courtroom or on a street. But we can stay positive, be supportive, give each other mutual support so we don't get cynical or tired or beaten. We can be firm and funny and ferociously opposed to these fat fascist f-cks. They also serve who keep calm and carry on.
                Last edited by Kepler; 09-25-2017, 11:22 AM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

We should never discuss this...our Fearless Pee-er is only calling a spade a spade!

Well at least the Chickenhawks will get their war :/
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Brown don't count.
                    Since he likes yellow he will act mellow but since they are brown he will flush them down
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      No, it isn't.

There's one moron poking a wasp's nest with a stick. There are a handful of emotionally stunted neocons pitching their usual fit (John Bolton would nuke a man in Reno just to watch him die.)

Defeatism and alarmism only give Trump and his brownshirts more power. We have to fight them, but we also have to laugh at them. Dissipate the fear by unifying with everyone against them. Resist the temptation of retreating into defeatism.

One of Timothy Snyder's most important lessons about the rise of tyranny is never give an inch ahead of time. Eeyores withdraw their energy from the resistance without a fight. That makes the coup a self-fulfilling prophesy.

The majority of Americans are not with this racist, fascist f-ck. Many may be scared but they also know it's not just undignified for him to be tweeting this argle garble at North Korea, it's also putting many lives at risk. State that, simply, with humor, and state your refusal to go along with it. Talk to your neighbors and coworkers, acknowledge the fears they have, but stress there are better ways to ensure our defense.

The more we get scared or angry or depressed the more The Beast wins. This is the central message of every heroic stand human beings have taken against evil. You can't quit, you have to fight, but we're all fighting alongside so while it's hard it's also fulfilling.

There's so little we can do in our every day lives -- most of us can't really stand up to the evil in a courtroom or on a street. But we can stay positive, be supportive, give each other mutual support so we don't get cynical or tired or beaten. We can be firm and funny and ferociously opposed to these fat fascist f-cks. They also serve who keep calm and carry on.
                      Very, very well said, especially the last paragraph. Would anyone be shocked if Kim changes course and comes running to the world with his hand out? It's ridiculous they have been allowed to get as far as they have with their weapons program and hopefully soon it will end.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Look I am not an owner I cant say for sure why Kap isnt playing (nor honestly do I care the NFL is barely on my radar anymore) but I am saying if Sam Bradford is going to be out a couple more weeks I would rather have Kap as my QB than Case Keenum.
                        How about now?
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          The guy is easily better than like 10 currently starting QBs though. Indy, Houston, Jax, Cleveland, Miami, Baltimore, MN w/ injured Bradford, Jets, and that's just what instantly comes to mind. If these teams wanted to get better in the short term they almost certainly could.
                          I think people are over inflating how good Kap is at football. He isn't that good. (I'm not saying anything about his activism with this) He is good enough to be a backup though.

Indy is working with Brisset, and he looked good against a bad Cleveland team, just waiting for Luck to finally be healthy.
                          Houston is trying to bring along a new, young QB, and just want to get him reps.
                          Jacksonville just blew out the previous best defense in the league.
                          Cleveland: See "Houston"
                          Miami has bigger issues with Kap than his kneeling, namely, his comments about Fidel Castro, which inflamed about half of the population of Miami
                          Baltimore sucks, but I don't think it is Flacco's fault. No running game, no one to pass to. I have a hard time thinking Kap is actually better than Flacco.
                          Minnesota just had Keenum dominate a game
                          Jets: This one is legit, he would probably be the best QB on the Jets, but everyone knows that they're tanking for the #1, so they don't want to get better.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Also, if the enemy of your enemy is friend, is Trump now best buds with Aaron Hernandez's family?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I think people are over inflating how good Kap is at football. He isn't that good. (I'm not saying anything about his activism with this) He is good enough to be a backup though.

Indy is working with Brisset, and he looked good against a bad Cleveland team, just waiting for Luck to finally be healthy.
                              Houston is trying to bring along a new, young QB, and just want to get him reps.
                              Jacksonville just blew out the previous best defense in the league.
                              Cleveland: See "Houston"
                              Miami has bigger issues with Kap than his kneeling, namely, his comments about Fidel Castro, which inflamed about half of the population of Miami
                              Baltimore sucks, but I don't think it is Flacco's fault. No running game, no one to pass to. I have a hard time thinking Kap is actually better than Flacco.
                              Minnesota just had Keenum dominate a game
                              Jets: This one is legit, he would probably be the best QB on the Jets, but everyone knows that they're tanking for the #1, so they don't want to get better.
                              Kaepernick opted out of his contract with SF because he lost the job to Blaine Gabbert, probably because he thought he could get a starting gig elsewhere. I don't know if he's even willing to take a backup role, which would be necessary for almost any QB that lost his spot.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

No, it isn't.

There's one moron poking a wasp's nest with a stick.
                                Trump isn't just poking a wasps' next, he's trying to knock down the wasps' nest by throwing a hornets' nest at it.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X