No announcement yet.

USCHO Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beating the Leapers because of Prater. If I started Wilson, I'd be comfortably ahead.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Re: USCHO Football League

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      I'm beating the Leapers because of Prater. If I started Wilson, I'd be comfortably ahead.
      With my trade of Brate I got Hogan in return and swapped out a Jets receiver in the starting lineup. Picked the wrong one though, Anderson went off for 16 today while Kearse got me 1.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        With my trade of Brate I got Hogan in return and swapped out a Jets receiver in the starting lineup. Picked the wrong one though, Anderson went off for 16 today while Kearse got me 1.
        You win. On a day when we got nothing from our WR.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          I didn't realize how many players Mookie had left. A big second half from Pittsburgh and it might actually be a ballgame tomorrow night.
          No chance
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The Refrigerator Raiders, much like the Oakland Raiders, have decided to stand in as a bye week for all teams for the remainder of this season. *sigh*

Comment

Mookie must have made a deal with the fantasy football devil. Needed 21 points from Marvin Jones on MNF to get the win - he picked up 22. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                Mookie must have made a deal with the fantasy football devil. Needed 21 points from Marvin Jones on MNF to get the win - he picked up 22. SMH.
                Was owed after the screwing loss recently

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                  Same here. Was done, 14 points up with my opponent still having 3 players to go projected at about 30 pts. They gave him 10.

That's why I'm tied for first while averaging twenty points a game fewer than the guy in 5th.

Completely undeserved and I'll take it.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Same here. Was done, 14 points up with my opponent still having 3 players to go projected at about 30 pts. They gave him 10.

That's why I'm tied for first while averaging twenty points a game fewer than the guy in 5th.

Completely undeserved and I'll take it.
                    Going into that game I was nervous about getting that 14 points. Sure enough, they came up short. I was hoping my RB would at least get that garbage time TD but the Pack went with the third stringer instead.

Comment

• Locked in a tight one with the Squirrels. He got nothing from his TE, my RBs didn't show up...

Comment

• Re: USCHO Football League

I just need six out of Gronk, Funchess, and the Carolina D to pick up the win. Big games out of Murray and Anderson today.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Locked in a tight one with the Squirrels. He got nothing from his TE, my RBs didn't show up...
                          Thank goodness for Robert Woods, hopefully tomorrows game is low scoring.

Comment

Jarvis Landry is going to get a garbage time 20 yard catch and Mookie will beat me again...

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                              Jarvis Landry is going to get a garbage time 20 yard catch and Mookie will beat me again...
                              or a td catch.....

Comment

bout time AB showed up

Comment

Working...
                                X