Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USCHO Football League

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Not guilty, but nice of you to say he is.
    Acquitted after 20 minutes of deliberation.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Acquitted after 20 minutes of deliberation.
      All sex is rape

Nobody is innocent

Acquitted due to women hating jurists
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

and mookie's 2nd round pick will be playing the entire season after all!!!!

"C" that mr yahoo draft grader

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          and mookie's 2nd round pick will be playing the entire season after all!!!!

"C" that mr yahoo draft grader
          I already hate you and your running backs

Comment

Already down 30 points to the Squirrels.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Already down 30 points to the Squirrels.
              Thank to the Texans, didn't really see Jax D putting up 28.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Thank to the Texans, didn't really see Jax D putting up 28.
                I have Russell Wilson and Melvin Gordon to play, but am not getting my hopes up.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I hope all of Mookie's players die the next time I play him... except for the Packers D. You can get 30 points from them.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                    I hope all of Mookie's players die the next time I play him... except for the Packers D. You can get 30 points from them.

Comment

Completely forgot about signing up for this...luckily the computer did a decent job with the auto-draft, but I probably should have tinkered with my roster. Would've been nice to start the Ram's D yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        OK Minny fans, who is Dalvin Cook? The computer draft of my team has him starting this weekend. I have never heard of him.
                        You have Cook and 5.14 points against my Saints WRs (Thomas and Ginn). Should be an interesting finish to our game this week. Here's to the Vikings getting a huge lead, resting Cook, and requiring the Saints to throw the ball a ton.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I have Russell Wilson and Melvin Gordon to play, but am not getting my hopes up.
                          I'm still down 30 points. Congratulations on your win, Squirrels.

Comment

I'm still down 30 points. Congratulations on your win, Squirrels.
                            If this is some fancy attempt to reverse jinx Melvin Gordon, as a Bronco fan, **** you

If not, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              You have Cook and 5.14 points against my Saints WRs (Thomas and Ginn). Should be an interesting finish to our game this week. Here's to the Vikings getting a huge lead, resting Cook, and requiring the Saints to throw the ball a ton.
                              Every one of my players except one underperformed from the projection, most significantly.

Maybe the predictions are just bunk though, because I think that was true for you too. We were supposed to be about 110-100 and instead we're going to be something like 85-80.

Maybe projections during the early part of the season are inherently BS because so much has changed.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Every one of my players except one underperformed from the projection, most significantly.

Maybe the predictions are just bunk though, because I think that was true for you too. We were supposed to be about 110-100 and instead we're going to be something like 85-80.

Maybe projections during the early part of the season are inherently BS because so much has changed.
                                Yeah, I had Allen Robinson leave the game on the third play from scrimmage (and looks out for the year), to go along with Kirk Cousins and Travis Kelce putting up weak performances. At least my kicker is a star.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X