X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017-18 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    They're just " testing the graphics package" before league play. ��

While I'm in beyatch and moan mode, I noticed that they've again placed the ye ole lucky towel under the chronically leaking water fountain in the corridor near the visitors locker room. Gotta be 5 or 6 years easily that it's been leaking. All of the amazing new buildings on campus and they can't fix or replace a leaky water fountain. Nice work Norris!
    Hopefully this proves to be the biggest complaint we have about this season

Comment

While I'm in beyatch and moan mode, I noticed that they've again placed the ye ole lucky towel under the chronically leaking water fountain in the corridor near the visitors locker room. Gotta be 5 or 6 years easily that it's been leaking. All of the amazing new buildings on campus and they can't fix or replace a leaky water fountain. Nice work Norris!
      The budget probably went to ECAV. Either that, or SAJ's pocket.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by vicious View Post
          Wouldn't that me nice.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            now I have to get ready because I am meeting a certain other RPI fan for lunch. (one who seems to come to DC yearly to receive training in some newfangled religion. )
            Thanks for lunch, Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Either that, or SAJ's pocket.
              And we thank Shirley for picking up the tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicious View Post
                Oh it's not the biggest, just emblematic of the malaise within the building. I hope you are correct and there is positivity ahead !
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Oh it's not the biggest, just emblematic of the malaise within the building. I hope you are correct and there is positivity ahead !
                  I hear you WS. I agree. I love HFH but you can't help but notice these kinds of things. We're a long way from the "state of the art" facility following the early 80s renovation. Now it reminds me of the old Boston Garden near the end.

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                    Thanks for lunch, Ralph.
                    Thanks to you too.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by vicious View Post
                      I hear you WS. I agree. I love HFH but you can't help but notice these kinds of things. We're a long way from the "state of the art" facility following the early 80s renovation. Now it reminds me of the old Boston Garden near the end.
                      If I was on twitter I'd snap a pic of "old leaky" and post it to the kitten lovers account
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

If I was on twitter I'd snap a pic of "old leaky" and post it to the kitten lovers account
                        If you have a Polaroid camera, tape it to his door!

Comment

34. Todd Burgess, C, RPI (OTT): Last year was a write-off due to a knee injury, so let’s get to some action to see what the Engineers’ new sniper can do.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            If you have a Polaroid camera, tape it to his door!
                            Do they still make Polaroid cameras?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Do they still make Polaroid cameras?
                              Sure looks like it. https://us.polaroidoriginals.com/pages/new-cameras

Comment

At the women’s game tonight I went bye that fountain, looks like a brand new one to me. I think that’s the only fountain outside the visitors LR.
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X