Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017-18 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    It's because of post #303. I won't do this after the first tOSU game.
    Yes you will. It'll be about 5 months later, but you'll do it again.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

She's pretty cute (assuming it's a she; it is black and white). Although, now I have this stuck in my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5BSvwOYwxg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Glad to see the rink staff contributing to the enterprise. Can you say too much time on their hands ? This might help explain why the scoreboard had 35-27 shot totals in the first period of the exhibition game ... just one of many examples of the fails normally demonstrated on game nights.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Glad to see the rink staff contributing to the enterprise. Can you say too much time on their hands ? This might help explain why the scoreboard had 35-27 shot totals in the first period of the exhibition game ... just one of many examples of the fails normally demonstrated on game nights.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

OK-I am totally melted. We had two exactly like that. Bandit and her brother Runt. Gone now for several years but always remembered. We cannot lose now, we have 9 lives!!

How about the name Slash for this cutie?
              Last edited by DrDemento; 10-05-2017, 05:39 PM.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                Not like they had no time to correct the SOG. It read that way the weekend before for both the women game & the ACHA game.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  Not like they had no time to correct the SOG. It read that way the weekend before for both the women game & the ACHA game.
                  Exactly my point. Amateur hour. Just a guess, but I'd bet a buck it was the SOG from the last home game last year. I'm not gonna look it up. It'll only add to the failure😜
                  Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-05-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    OK-I am totally melted. We had two exactly like that. Bandit and her brother Runt. Gone now for several years but always remembered. We cannot lose now, we have 9 lives!!

How about The name Death instead. Cats make my lungs stop working.

Comment

Exactly my point. Amateur hour. Just a guess, but I'd bet a buck it was the SOG from the last home game last year. I'm not gonna look it up. It'll only add to the failure��
                      I thought the same thing so I looked, it wasn’t. Last mens game was vs Q, SOG were 37-24 Q.
                      Last edited by turk181; 10-05-2017, 06:41 PM.
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I thought the same thing so I looked, it wasn’t. Last mens game was vs Q, SOG were 37-24 Q.
                        I think those are SOG I recall seeing. Either way it's horrible! Edit: I just checked my phone I snapped a pic. It was 34-27
                        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-05-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

It wasn’t the only thing that was messed up. Next to the players’ names they have the team logo on the scoreboard when they are mentioned. Well, one of the St Mary’s players had a Colgate logo next to their name while another had a Princeton logo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                            It wasn’t the only thing that was messed up. Next to the players’ names they have the team logo on the scoreboard when they are mentioned. Well, one of the St Mary’s players had a Colgate logo next to their name while another had a Princeton logo.
                            They're just " testing the graphics package" before league play. 😜

While I'm in beyatch and moan mode, I noticed that they've again placed the ye ole lucky towel under the chronically leaking water fountain in the corridor near the visitors locker room. Gotta be 5 or 6 years easily that it's been leaking. All of the amazing new buildings on campus and they can't fix or replace a leaky water fountain. Nice work Norris!
                            Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-05-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Today is 6 October 2017. There are 7 days (1 week) until RPI's next game.
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-07-2017, 01:36 AM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

How about The name Death instead. Cats make my lungs stop working.
                                Sorry about that.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X