UVM 2017/18: A Gutt Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM 2017/18: A Gutt Check

I’m curious, do you guys think Colton with sign with Tampa or will he be back in Burlington again next year?

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
      I’m curious, do you guys think Colton with sign with Tampa or will he be back in Burlington again next year?
      i would bet very hard that he is a goner! turned in a good year but he is already 21 turning 22 in the fall he can't afford to stay 2 more years and be 24 - especially given Sneddons development record for all we know kid could go from 16 goals to 5 next year cannot fault the kid at all for leaving he needs to be pro at this stage in his development being in college would hurt him at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
        I was a little surprised that he stayed this year

Comment

Originally posted by gocats View Post
          Tough season. No matter who is coaching, I am looking forward to seeing our sophomore D and all the freshmen D continue to develop. Looking forward to (hopefully) not losing a forward to pros and bringing in some more talent there. As well as developing the F's we do have. Optimistic the team will be improved next year, if only the jump at D.
          Keep dreaming..if you can't see that Sneddon HURTS player development by now, you have not been watching close enough. We have 1-2 year players that peak in in the first two years until Sneddons systems kill all the creativity and passion, and everyone else has 4 year players who get better each year. Bring in the new class...get rid of 4-5 and roll the dice again. Nothing will change unless a change is made at the top. This season was flat out embarrassing and 100% reflection on this coaching staff. Let the blame game begin....

Comment

[QUOTE=catmandoo;6617570... everyone else has 4 year players who get better each year. [/QUOTE]

Well, um, no.

Comment

What happened with Brian Bowen? Did he leave in January of his junior year to sign with an ECHL squad? Seems like they already released him. Just trying to get the story.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                What happened with Brian Bowen? Did he leave in January of his junior year to sign with an ECHL squad? Seems like they already released him. Just trying to get the story.
                Yup, he did. Don't know the story, other than he probably got crosswise somehow with Sneddon, like so many before him. Doesn't make sense -- he had a great sophmore season and then found himself sitting a lot this year. Believe he just had a few assists when he left.

Comment

Working...
                X