Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Getting sloppy and not finishing the game.
    UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Tralmaks is the best forward since...?
      I've actually been thinking about this and originally I said Shore but I actually think Tralmaks could be better. Has a wicked shot and is really quick on his skates. He'll be a fun one to watch for his years here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
        Yup, unreal that Lacroix takes 2 needless penalties, 6 2 maine
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
          The players owe Swayman some beers. The last few minutes were absolutely pathetic. Really nice to see them get the win though.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Finally a road win, finally taking advantage of the other teams turnovers....nice win to have, Tralmaks stepping foreword the last few games. UML announcers gave Maine a ton of credit on there play after turnovers and using UML's uninspired play to there advantage. Hopefully this is a confidence booster not only for the road but in all game's. Should be a better Bus ride home tonight.

Comment

Good for them they won on the road for the first time in like what 10 years? Like to see stat sheet to see how many penalties Maine took. Lacroix is a meat head for ruining Swaymans shutout. I'd be done with goalie rotation if I were Red

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Good for them they won on the road for the first time in like what 10 years? Like to see stat sheet to see how many penalties Maine took. Lacroix is a meat head for ruining Swaymans shutout. I'd be done with goalie rotation if I were Red
                Maine had 8 penalty's for the game with 4 coming in the 3rd period and 2 by #14 in the final few minutes of the game. I think the rotation will last until they come back from N. Ireland...{just a gut feeling on that}

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Maine had 8 penalty's for the game with 4 coming in the 3rd period and 2 by #14 in the final few minutes of the game. I think the rotation will last until they come back from N. Ireland...{just a gut feeling on that}
                  I don't really understand the unhappiness with Bub. He has been decent enough outside of the Miami game. I'd stick with the rotation until February unless one really struggles.

Comment

I don't really understand the unhappiness with Bub. He has been decent enough outside of the Miami game. I'd stick with the rotation until February unless one really struggles.
                    Huh? completely misplayed 2 on 1s last night, that's your quote.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Not that it makes it any better but the first lacroix penalty wasn't even close to be a penalty. Lowell player blew a tire. Prior to it holway and muehlbauer stopped skating which lead to turnover and subsequent penalty. Regardless very disappointed they didn't play the last 3 minutes. This team still needs to learn how to finish teams. They were lucky Lowell had 2 posts and missed 2 wide open nets. Congratulations on the road win. I thought first one wouldn't come until Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Huh? completely misplayed 2 on 1s last night, that's your quote.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        He did, but the rest of his game was fine. Michel misplayed them as much as him, especially the first one. Even with those plays he only gave up three goals.

Comment

Well, figures... I wasn't aware of the early start and missed the biggest road win in forever.

Keeper is really showing-up in the box scores lately. I really hadn't noticed him much earlier. Does he look for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                            Well, figures... I wasn't aware of the early start and missed the biggest road win in forever.

Keeper is really showing-up in the box scores lately. I really hadn't noticed him much earlier. Does he look for real?
                            He's got all the tools. I'd say he's an honest 6'1" and well built. His skating is good and he has decent hands. His goal against Miami was an absolute stunner. He's actually similar to Michel in a lot of ways.

Comment

To my eyes, Rob is pretty-much a Sullivan; not a prime-time goalie on any consistent basis.

I'd ride Swayman for the foreseeable future and hope he develops into a game-changer. Nothing to lose there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                Coming into season I was concerned about his prior level of competition but he has looked like he belongs from the get go. His offensive skill is certainly welcomed. Hopefully he continues to develop.

Comment

Working...
                                X