Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
    Any predictions? I can't, based on what I saw last weekend Maine could sweep, split or get swept, not much of a guess.
    Looking forward to seeing Duluth in any event.
    I say split.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Power is out on campus and the surrounding area, game likely to be postponed and might be cancelled.

Comment

Power still out, who knows when it comes back on. I'm thinking its Biddco fault
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Veazie substation is down. Going to be awhile....
          UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Powers back, and we're ready for hockey.

Comment

Biddco
              Sorry you had to see those fugly sweaters

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasting Robbins by putting him on a line with Perez?

Comment

Tough period for Keeper, made some pretty bad mistakes, one of which ended in a goal

Comment

The goalies are putting on a show.

Comment

There was a healthy walkup crowd but the U couldn't sell them tickets because of the outage. Most of the crowd went home. More damaging, most of the students did too.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        There was a healthy walkup crowd but the U couldn't sell them tickets because of the outage. Most of the crowd went home. More damaging, most of the students did too.
                        We went home also. No food and no indication when the electricity would return. Game started around 8:30 and watched it from home. No way this Maine team wins Hockey East or competes for national title. Ugly sweater!!

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                          We went home also. No food and no indication when the electricity would return. Game started around 8:30 and watched it from home. No way this Maine team wins Hockey East or competes for national title. Ugly sweater!!
                          Does anyone expect this team to compete for HE title or Natl title? I just want them to improve over last year. I agree on the ugly part.

Hopefully they can win tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Does anyone expect this team to compete for HE title or Natl title?
                            Nope, not with this coach, and those sweaters.
                            Are those new sweaters made of lead?

Comment

I actually liked the sweater....and I also thought that the team made a good effort. They look much more disciplined and played pretty good D. They still suffer from a lack of quickness, puck handling ability and scoring prowess. I've never seen a team that has such difficulty in handling & controlling the puck....frustrating. This team will finish mid-pack (5-7) in Hockey East.

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                                I actually liked the sweater....and I also thought that the team made a good effort. They look much more disciplined and played pretty good D. They still suffer from a lack of quickness, puck handling ability and scoring prowess. I've never seen a team that has such difficulty in handling & controlling the puck....frustrating. This team will finish mid-pack (5-7) in Hockey East.
                                5 to 7 in HE, no way

Comment

Working...
                                X