Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Alexis Binner and Emil Westerlund both made NHL Central Scouting Nov. 15th Watch List:

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/nehocke...ticleId1234309
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Come on, you thought the red Sox would be the team available in NY on dish? Gee I can't watch the Yankees here either. Blackouts happen on every cable or dish service

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Wally, don't be numb here, you buy NESN to see the Sox, right? And they "offer" the network, but black-out every Sox game. (Am I missing something here?)

And BTW, Dish is feuding with YES, so I don't even get to watch the Yank-me's and hope they lose. It's a total rip-off either way you slice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        Wally, don't be numb here, you buy NESN to see the Sox, right? And they "offer" the network, but black-out every Sox game. (Am I missing something here?)

And BTW, Dish is feuding with YES, so I don't even get to watch the Yank-me's and hope they lose. It's a total rip-off either way you slice it.
        Their are black out laws. Dish and direct have sports channels from all over the US. You can't watch Texas or Chicago or any other baseball team. This isn't new, this has been around for more than 20 years .

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Their are black out laws. Dish and direct have sports channels from all over the US. You can't watch Texas or Chicago or any other baseball team. This isn't new, this has been around for more than 20 years .

Also, if you buy MLB-TV you can't watch Red Sox in New England on it. They are pretty strict around this and you are correct that it has been this way for a long time.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Also, if you buy MLB-TV you can't watch Red Sox in New England on it. They are pretty strict around this and you are correct that it has been this way for a long time.
            Yeah, you would have to live under a rock or in NY to not know about blackout rules.
            I had a C band dish(big dish) way back and you could watch everything at first, it was awesome. Then they started blacking out so you had to look for a feed to watch out of market games. I watched a ton of Chicago bulls when Jordan was there.

Big game tonight, a win against BU this weekend would be great.

Comment

Tweedle Dumb & Tweedle Dunce both bicked BU to sweep. I don't see that happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Use a VPN and use a zip code in Miami. You'll be able to watch anyone but the Marlins.

Comment

since all y'all have electricity now, do you stream yer games and for free? asking for a friend...
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    since all y'all have electricity now, do you stream yer games and for free? asking for a friend...
                    Cheap *****, with all your money why do you care if it's free

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                      Hell, the Vaseline would be the less painful option, anyway, and a lot cheaper.

If you want to experience being dry- f#%ked, sign-up with Dish. Their agent sold me a package that included NESN, but neglected to mention that every Sox game was blacked-out where I live via NESN, because I'm only 5 hours away from Fenway...? Well, why in God's name would I pay for NESN if I couldn't watch the Sox?!?

I'll live to be 500 before I deal with them again. As much as I hated Time-Warner/Spectrum, Dish is light-years worse.
                      dont ever forget...it takes 2 people to lie

Comment

Cheap *****, with all your money why do you care if it's free

cause mookie is a cheap american

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Yes, go to Sux2BU.com

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Yes, go to Sux2BU.com
                            hmmmm. just tried that and it didn't work

Comment

Big game tonight, a win against BU this weekend would be great.

Broke down and bought tickets. Plenty of seats open.
                              A maine win is possible, but all I can say is the dream is alive. Its why we like college hockey, live for another day.

Comment

If the team Snapchat feed is to be believed, looks like the throwbacks are being worn tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X