Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Michel just punctuated a terrible game. He needs to figure out defensive position.
    UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Good, is not impressive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Yeah, that major was impressive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

It's going to be really weird watching a Maine game at 10:00 in the morning.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          It's going to be really weird watching a Maine game at 10:00 in the morning.
          At least one person will be watching it, its just a form of torture I don't need

Comment

At least one person will be watching it, its just a form of torture I don't need
            Yeah, true enough, why ruin my day that early?

Was going to buy the Maine game today, but thought better of it. I figured: see if they beat a decent-to-good PC team, and have a chance tomorrow to do the same vs. Clarkson..? I would have bought that one.

But, as hard as I try to look for a little ray of sunshine in this once-proud program, all I see is a continuing pattern of futility. I'm standing by my prediction of maybe 12 wins... And the wins will be largely against poor competition, if they even get that many.

PS: Got home from my D-3 game and am watching Sean Romeo play against Michigan. He looks like a different man in an Ohio State sweater. And his numbers are terrific on the season. I wonder if that has anything to do with the coaching/recruiting he had to deal with at Maine?

We are screwed for a while here, my brothers.

Comment

My guess is Rob in net, that will freak everyone out if they lose.

Until the guys who scored last year start to produce this team is going to continue to lose

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Until the guys who scored last year start to produce this team is going to continue to lose
                When will Pearson pick it up! Im thinking not a goal yet. This has been a huge surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                  When will Pearson pick it up! Im thinking not a goal yet. This has been a huge surprise.
                  Has anyone seen Shea? Where was Doherty yesterday? Red will probably have Perez, Hayes and Pappalardo as a first line today

Comment

NOPE...Swayman between the pipes

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      NOPE...Swayman between the pipes
                      ...and got beaten all ends up inside 30 seconds.

Comment

I'm completely shocked someone who played for BC would call a dodgy penalty against Maine. No way that guy should be reffing a game with a hockey east team.

Comment

...and got beaten all ends up inside 30 seconds.
                          Swayman is the #1 guy in net, live with it....oh well what can we expect from you, flip/flopper.

Comment

Smiley with one of the worst misses you will ever see, Maine up 2-1 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              Swayman is the #1 guy in net, live with it....oh well what can we expect from you, flip/flopper.
                              I completely agree with Swayman is the better goalie. I would have split them this weekend and had Swayman play both games next weekend. For me that is the lot more important series.

Comment

I completely agree with Swayman is the better goalie. I would have split them this weekend and had Swayman play both games next weekend. For me that is the lot more important series.
                                Looks like the Staff has decided that Swayman is the man now and gives the team the best chance at winning...things can always change...especially what happens today and whatever happens in the 1st game versus Vermont next weekend. I like that Swayman has been given the chance to do back to back games...nothing that I have seen in him makes me leery in continuing his #1 status, he has shown confidence and is learning as he goes on playing....and we can expect rough times also...but that's hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X